'Big Sexy' Star

I've Got a Sexual Appetite

8/31/2011 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

083111_TV_nikki_v2_still

Nikki Gomez -- one of the stars on the new reality show "Big Sexy" -- knows what the best part of waking up after sex is -- and it ain't a cup o' joe. No, Nikki's a woman with good taste.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

sky

I stumbled across this show and couldn't stop watching it, in fact i missed some parts the first time so watched it again. Funny isn't it how this culture treats it's Food Lovers , like they have leprosy and they'll get fat if they look at them , so un evolved, Fat throughout history is assiociated with wealth and prosperity, this generaqtion is the only one who is afraid of fat cells. It's okay , watch it, it might be contagious in another way like fat for your souls. dumbasses. No FAT JOKES

Plus it makes me feel thin ...i know it's messed up.

hatefulmotherfucker

B*tches like to eat. You like to sit at the gym. Some fat b*tches actually have jobs to go to, instead of going to the gym every day for 5 hours at a time. I don't believe stupidity should be celebrated either, but there are far more shows dealing with being braindead than there are for fat people. Instead people pretend like they can't READ A BOOK, or go to school, or leave their house - but that's okay. Fat people... are... not. Smarts are great, stupid assbags are not.

tellmeaboutit

I don't know who she is, but if she had good taste she wouldn't be on a crappy reality show.

Mr. Bate

Diabetes and then heart attack. Sexy...no.

Dylan

I am a friend of Nikki's & am pretty appalled at the comments on here. I've known her more than half my life. Just FYI I am a size 2 & do some modeling as well & I can truly say Nikki is one of the most stunning women I know. She is not unhealthy in any way, she is just naturally curvy. She is a very positive person & radiates good energy & confidence. Please remember that these are real ppl. The fact that she & the other girls are on a "reality show" doesn't make them any less human. The point of the show is to celebrate diversity & to reach out to women who may be "plus sized" and let them know that they are just as beautiful as women my size. I know ppl will always say cruel things, esp. on the internet but I couldn't just read these awful things about her & not say anything back...the irony is I've known her 20 yrs & in that time, she ALWAYS has men lining up to go out w/ her. Not to mention she's just a good person & friend & an example of what you can accomplish by following your dreams. She is a truly beautiful person, inside and out. 'Nuff said :)

SinfullySweet

People who left nasty comments about this women r just haters and I am sure you guys are far from perfect too I'm guessing hairy and bad teeth maybe a small penis?? . People come in all different sizes , shapes , colours so get over it and grow up snobs

Jim

This woman has a great face and breasts...period!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2