Chris Brown

I Want to REWARD

My Rolex-Returning Fan!

9/1/2011 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0831_chris_brown_tmz_EX

Chris Brown is ETERNALLY GRATEFUL to the super honest female fan who returned his $22 THOUSAND diamond-encrusted Rolex  -- and he wants to show his gratitude by treating her to some pretty cool swag.

As we previously reported -- Chris' pricey timepiece got lost in a sea of screaming fans during his VMA performance. A bodyguard went looking for the watch ... and shockingly, someone turned it in.

A rep for Brown tells us -- Chris' bodyguard didn't get the name of the girl who returned the watch ... but they're hoping she'll contact them ... so Chris can personally thank her and reward her with tickets and backstage passes to his new tour.

Remember kids ... honesty is its own reward.

Trizone

jerk!

Nicollette

You're a few days late Chris. Should have did this right after the awards. Too late to retract your douchery. GO AWAY, PLEASE

just me

How much is tha*****ch worth? 200k? An "in" to his concert doesn't seem like that much of a reward. He's assuming she's a fan; what if she isn't? Big whoop!

mike

Gee let me see, an overpriced rolex or some under priced backstage passes and a sorry ass signed photo???? Hmmmmmmm , You guess what comes next!!! :0)

paulaek

Really?! Tickets to his show and backstage passes... you need to come better than that... hell she could have bought tickets to a better show by selling the watch and still had enough for a car!

Barb

Why didn't they get her contact information when she turned the watch in?????

5andman

I would return it smashed up (with a smile) :D

Tanya

The only reason he is giving tickets is because the media was talking about it. He seems very selfish.

Chef Parise

I hope if the young lady does get the opportunity to see this ********* show and gets backstage to see this ********...it is a supervised visit! just sayin...http://www.facebook.com/wheelslive

Chef Parise

I hope if the young lady does get the opportunity to see this ********* show and gets backstage to see this *******...it is a supervised visit! just sayin...

Tiffany

should have sold it and donated the money to a womans shelter in his name.

Drea

How old are you bloggers. My goodness. Don't be so quick to ask for forgiveness with the next lie you tell or the next sin you commit. Watch the stones you are throwing cause the next one might backfire and hit you in the head. Wow unbelievable. Is this America or some backwoods hidden country that hasn't been discovered yet with people who don't know how to stop joking about a serious subject. He paid his due Rihanna has accepted hia apology and moved on and some of you are still stuck on stupid

Michael

Yeah, I would have returned it too...after I beat it and stomped on it.

sky

how he's gonna do that. beat the *hit out of her and then say it was her fault ?

william

So this is where all of the Chris Brown Haters go to vent,Let me help you,he doesn't hear you Lame-ass,Broke and jealous MotherfuSkers He's young,Rich and famous there aint **** you can do about it.Continue Hating.