Lindsay Goes to Extremes

With Billy Joel Tattoo

9/1/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0831_lilo_tatoo_tmz_wm
They're both from Long Island ... they're both terrible drivers ... and now Lindsay Lohan and Billy Joel have something else in common ... his lyrics tattooed on her body -- and TMZ has the photo.

LiLo rolled over to her favorite L.A. tattoo shop -- Shamrock Tattoos -- this week and got the words "Clear as a crystal, sharp as a knife I feel like I'm in the prime of my life" inked on her rib cage.

For those who weren't around during the "Storm Front" years -- the lyrics are from Joel's 1989 song, "I Go to Extremes." Pretty good song ... doesn't hold a candle to "We Didn't Start The Fire" though.

We're told Lindsay felt the lyric was important to her because "It represented where she is in life and everything she's been through ... it signifies that she's focused."

0915_tattoo_footer

pete

If we take the "prime of one's life" to be 40, this sounds about right (if a bit low).

ketjo

And Dina never, ever, tells white lies does she, or black lies, or grey lies or any kind of lies, she never spins things ,twist things, or changes story's always can count on Dina for the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth...........

Now if you beleive this , I have a piece of land in the Dismal Swamp that is always dry I'd like to sell ya......

ketjo

PS to David Jong........I don't speak Red Neck either Sweetie , I speak and write in Southern Mountain dialect...Appaclachian, Hillbilly , and even Tarheel but never Red Neck....Cause most rednecks I know come from the north......they just blame it on the south.....

God-Is-Busy

Oh God, no more Lindsay stories to cover your ****. And boy it's a lot of **** by a lot of people. Piss off and leave Lindsay be Lindsay, that's a sad story to tell by itself. But just piss off, pleaaaase. Go party by the pool, **** floats, it's promising, you won't drown. Go for a swim.

God-Is-Busy

Must be straining all this acting and pretending. How do people ignore they are ******** ? must be hard work.

Nicole

@ketjo
I said i hope that Dina is telling the truth not that the article was fact.

some guy

I just read about that quake that hit Cali. Ha Ha.

JAN

Give her a taste of her own medicine... SUE HER BILLY, SUE HER!

Jim in Cali

What a train wreck. Get your act together Lindsay!!!

Hu Chu

Will she be paying Billy Joel a royalty each time she takes off her shirt based on the number of people in the room with her? Once again her need for attention makes us want to ask her - "what do you want on your tombstone?"

Sidthekid

But she isnt. She hasnt done a decent movies in years. She is on a downward spiral.

Cubansam

So what,who cares....Better things in life to ponder and worry about then this crapp....

jaytee

Oh year, that'll look great in 20 years when her skin is sagging. She continues to be stupid. No surprise there.

Blood Red Witch

Have you all looked at the FB post on this story? 358 negative comments and soaring! No I did NOT read all of them but scrolled through. Did not see one positive comment. Maybe Red Cloud or GIB can go through it more carefully and find the one positive comment.

speekfreak

WHO GIVES A F*___K ? -WHY DOES THIS JUNKIE WHORE ALWAYS GETS PRESS- SHE WILL BE TAKING A DIRT NAP QUICKER THAN THE NEXT ELECTION ! ...LIFE IN THE FAST LANE... YOU SOONER OR LATER CRASH & BURN.....