Lindsay Goes to Extremes

With Billy Joel Tattoo

9/1/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0831_lilo_tatoo_tmz_wm
They're both from Long Island ... they're both terrible drivers ... and now Lindsay Lohan and Billy Joel have something else in common ... his lyrics tattooed on her body -- and TMZ has the photo.

LiLo rolled over to her favorite L.A. tattoo shop -- Shamrock Tattoos -- this week and got the words "Clear as a crystal, sharp as a knife I feel like I'm in the prime of my life" inked on her rib cage.

For those who weren't around during the "Storm Front" years -- the lyrics are from Joel's 1989 song, "I Go to Extremes." Pretty good song ... doesn't hold a candle to "We Didn't Start The Fire" though.

We're told Lindsay felt the lyric was important to her because "It represented where she is in life and everything she's been through ... it signifies that she's focused."

0915_tattoo_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

A

Filth Bag.

andyconda

goto Radar.. she got a parking ticket (no big deal)... but the pictures are showing what she looks like after a great fall down drunk night...legs look like she was in battle..
and at 25 she has that flab hanging off under her arm like grandma had

kay

This girl is DESPERATE for attention!

serge

Um, Lindsey, if you have to say it, it's probably not true. People who are sharp, bright, and in their prime generally don't have to tattoo that statement on their torso. Their bright and shiny lives are the message. If, however, you are an individual with repeated run-ins with the law, rehab clinics, and a series of disappointing professional failures, then you might want to have that message permanently affixed to your skin just as a reminder of who you could have been. You also might want to tattoo your lawyer's phone number onto your arm.

cappy

Sorry, I am still stuck on the fact that she appears to actually be wearing a bra. Maybe she HAS changed??

TomT

Billy should sue LiLo for "copyright infringement" - I'm sure Billy owns the rights to these lyrics - hey, what's good for the goose is good for the gander - IN COURT. They might both be from the "island" but the difference is like Night & Day, at least Billy knows how to conduct himself as a professional and not some lame washed up so-called actress - trying to reinvent herself for the umpteen time - Sickening.

ketjo

Sorry but I'm with the people who say its a fake tatoo..... and maybe a fake Lindsay....Hell it wouldn't be hard to find a fake Lindsay she ain't that different from about other girls and she's wear the big glasses and another thing is her lips ain't stuck out like a ducks beak and as she just had them inflated last week they still should be pretty big...LOL...so fake tatoo on a fake Lindsay gets my vote.......

Made it Past 27

PRIME OF HER LIFE? WASN'T THAT 2004?

Rabbitt

I agree. Not the best song from Storm Front. I think that would be Downeaster Alexa.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14