Lindsay Goes to Extremes

With Billy Joel Tattoo

9/1/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0831_lilo_tatoo_tmz_wm
They're both from Long Island ... they're both terrible drivers ... and now Lindsay Lohan and Billy Joel have something else in common ... his lyrics tattooed on her body -- and TMZ has the photo.

LiLo rolled over to her favorite L.A. tattoo shop -- Shamrock Tattoos -- this week and got the words "Clear as a crystal, sharp as a knife I feel like I'm in the prime of my life" inked on her rib cage.

For those who weren't around during the "Storm Front" years -- the lyrics are from Joel's 1989 song, "I Go to Extremes." Pretty good song ... doesn't hold a candle to "We Didn't Start The Fire" though.

We're told Lindsay felt the lyric was important to her because "It represented where she is in life and everything she's been through ... it signifies that she's focused."

0915_tattoo_footer

HAWjunior4

Lindsay is one of my favo's It's easy to bash somebody, Is your life perfect, I don't think so!
Why I love LiLo, I love the extraordinary in people and she still has that.
Do what's best for you LiLo altough the most of the people think you are not be able to do that.
Your oneliner should be: I am who I am
Stay on Lindsay, your my Queen and I am your supporter and I don't care what other thinks/say about that.
Live your life!!

Bubbles The Chimp

Missing a comma between 'crystal' and 'sharp'. Bad spacing between 'like' and 'I'm'. Bright black. FAKE.

Smivey

Not so sharp. That first line is in desperate need of a comma.

Grandma Cracker

Since her new thing is advertising space on her body, next we will be seeing "RICO" the nappy puppet on her ass cheek, and the "BEEZID BEE" on her inner thigh.

ketjo

Don't worry to much about that tatoo..folks..its the kind that washes off in about 8 weeks....soooooooooo she should have it last about 5 mos as grunge as shes been looking lately.....see how sharp and crystal clean it is...takes a look of work and a lot of ink to get them that black if it is real.......ask any tatoo artist you won't get that in one that dark in one setting.....

Fake tatoo on a Fake actress and Fake star....kinda fits don't it......
Harvey must be gettin desperate again for clicks so he's back to his favorite pony....Lindsay....by the way Harvey last nights show was SOOOOOOOO BAD .......you could hear the clicks of people changing channels all over the nation...wise up or your off the air REAL SOON.........

ketjo

Sorry for the spelling folks ...! but I figger you all know what I mean.....

terry

She should of had this tatted instead-----
I'm a drunk little whore, looking to score a necklace that you adore"

Nicole

offtheproperty: less than a minute ago

STOP getting nasty tattoos, Lindsay.
You're one of the prettiest girls ever.
But each ink makes you un-prettier.
-------------
All of Lindsay's tattoos are significant

e33

Wow, that's original. Why is it the s*** of society always have tattoo's? Attention whorez

Delmar

She's part of a trend to have "meaningful" quotes tattooed onto the body. I don't know how it started but Demi Lovato and Miley Cyrus do this also, among others. They are "adults" so, it's their bodies and their choice.

Blood Red Witch

YAY! Another Fake Nicole! BTW, where has real Nicole been?

coopster

Wait a minute....shouldn't Billie Joel be able to sue Lindsay for "pain and suffering" and "damage to his career" like Lindsay is sueing Pit Bull for mentioning her name?

Chuck D of Valpo

She should have a tattoo that connects all her freckles.

stargazer

I'm sure she told TMZ exactly where she would be, so she could once again feel relevant, which she is not. The only thing she's focused on is being an idiot. Furthermore, she is way past the prime of her life. Stupid tattoo, I'm sure Billy Joel is cringing at the thought of it.

yo

Nicole, in Lindsay's case she is TRYING to be a trendsetter, but INSTEAD, she is being a druggie loser like Charlie Sheen tattooing Winning on himself.

Her tattoo is a druggie thought, and it proves she is headed for the gutter.