Lindsay Lohan

Mena and Dania Are

Pathetic

9/2/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0811-lindsay-lohan-getty-EX
Lindsay Lohan
says it's "pathetic" that Mena Suvari and Dania Ramirez dragged her name into a parody video spotlighting her much-publicized misfortunes.

Mena and Dania just released the spoof targeting the likes of Kim Kardashian and, of course, Lindsay. In one scene faux LiLo (Mena) pretends to shop as she stuffs her clothes with jewelry.

But we're told Lindsay feels as if Mena and Dania are using her to stay relevant.

090111_ass_titties_v3_still

Lindsay -- who is developing a habit of suing people who use her name -- has decided she won't take legal action because she considers their conduct "petty."

Sounds like a great "People's Court" case.  Just sayin' ...

help this young woman

That tattoo was made with endorpho-luminescent ink. It's only visible when she's tweeking on coke. In those photos, that's the same day DUIna "cleaned" Linds' bathroom for her. Trust me.... she's "glowing" again.

Grandma Cracker

ILG and BRW......Lindsay facilitating a hoax on the public to further her own agenda? NOOOOOOOO. That would never happen!

Seriously LNor, where is that bitch Clamslam?

Trish

It has been a nice couple weeks not hearing about her. I guess it is back on. So sick of her.

Red Cloud

Trish: 42 minutes ago

---------------------

Please allow me to pop in for a few seconds to make my point without mercy. If you do not like the woman, then IGNORE her!!!! It is very easy to INGNORE Lindsay Lohan if you do not like her. Why the FK do you pay any attention if you do not like her????? IGNORE the woman. How difficult is that????????????
Have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend.

If you drink, don't drive. Leave the driving to the sober.

Grandma Cracker

Hey BRW, check out my facebook...I just posted a picture of my "young Lindsay lookalike" granddaughter on there. Kate is gorgeous!

tellmeaboutit

Lindsay gives new meaning to pathetic.

Red Cloud

How dare you givew me only 6 dislikes!!!!!!!!!!

Back of SUV. andyc thinks I'm driving!!1 LOL

Professor Chaos

Is Lindsay Lohan f*cking high again?
As if SHE is relevant anymore. I can't even tell you the last time she was in a half decent movie or doing anything other than getting arrested, stealing or faking interest in rehab. She needs to lighten up about herself. If she wasn't such a f*ck up that flushed her career down the toilet people wouldn't be making fun of her.

jeebus

Wow even with RW finally agreeing with us, he still manages to talk trash about me. What for if we finally agree now?

Remember the Devil loves you. Now get over it you insufferable buffoon.

Delmar

Paz de la Heurta, TI, Jonathan Rhys Myers, Shia la Boeuf are older (Shia, same age) and more violent and more abusive than Lindsay Lohan. I've read their comments and none of them are castigated as bad as Lindsay. Why? TI had gun charges, Paz several times violent and a heavy drinker and miserable to work with according to different accounts, Jonathan Rhys Myers violent towards women with racial slurs and several bouts of alcoholism, Shia la Bouef, also violent and unpleasant to deal with and an alcoholic. The only thing that I can think of that they all do better is that they work somehow through their bad behavior. This is really why I get weary of the Lindsay Lohan comments, they seem more the sport of putting her down than real outrage. She's got her issues, but I find overall she's self-defeating, and I can't get but so outraged over her. And though under reported, there are times when she shows generosity and a soft heart, that part is almost totally denied by the press.

Red Cloud

grandma cracker: 40 minutes ago

OK Red Cloud, I gave you a dislike on this only because I love you! (-;
-----------

LOL!!! Same here, GC. I was buzzing last night. You understand. How much fun would this place be without conflict??? Sorry Trish. BTW, can any person here tell me what (-; and others mean???

------
BTW, Lindsay has been keeping her hair blonde because it is possible she could play younger Victoria as suggested a few months ago. Kelly P has mom Victoria. Suppose the Daily News snippet with Dina is true????? Not impossible!!!!

gone, gone, gone.....

Delmar

grandmacracker: I don't believe Dina for a second. I'd be shocked if anything she says becomes reality. As for Lindsay and her kindness, she's kind to children, she engages them when she is out, she'll give them her autograph and pictures and when she works little gifts to staff's children. I think in India she was genuinely moved by the plight of the children however clumsily she may have behaved there. She has been fairly loyal to friends and tries to promote up and coming talent in the industry. I've heard that she can be ultra polite, saying thank you Miss/Sir and God bless to people, she just isn't a rude B going around being nasty all of the time. Yes, she has plenty rudeness in her as well, but it isn't this constant rudeness that people seem to believe about her. To be honest with you, I think she has a long, long, long way to go and I'm not confident she'll get there. I have the same issues with her a lot of posters do. But most people aren't one-dimensional, Lindsay is not, and I feel that other parts of her need to be mentioned at times.

Rogue Warrior

Lindsay Lohan Resorts To Begging : Are Things That Bad for Lilo?
September 02, 2011 01:00 PM EDT

Lindsay Lohan has resorted to begging for jobs and obviously saw Ryan Seacrest as a good place to start. The disgraced starlet attended Kim Kardashian's weddding, but spent more time pestering Ryan Seacrest for work than actually enjoying the party!

Lilo is reportedly looking to land a reality show so that she can be an A-list celeb like her friend, Kim Kardashian. Will that ever happen? For some reason, Lindsay Lohan's life isn't as appealing as Kim Kardshian's!

"Lindsay was working just as hard as she was partying," a source said. "She was pressing Ryan hard to dream up a reality show concept for her. Lindsay sees how Ryan turned Kim into an A-list star and she wants him to do the same thing for her."

What did Ryan say to Lilo's insistent begging? Nothing. He reportedly rolled his eyes every time she turned away and laughed behind her back. Even though Lindsay might have been a pain, that wasn't too nice of Ryan!

Will Lindsay ever get her career back on track? It seems like she's encountering one obstacle after an another lately!
==================================
I never knew I could grow so sick of someone in a matter of 10 days!

Delmar

ilovegossip: You had a question about Ali and Swetra and thought Samantha Swetra was Ali in an x17 video. Here's some pictures of Lindsay, Ali, and Samantha Swetra all together and it is understandable how people could mistake Samantha for Ali. Also here you get a sense of Ali's height though she may be wearing small heels. Ali is the girl in the long skirt.

Ellie G

Well I guess as long as she is nice to children and says sir then we can let all the CRIMINAL behavior slide huh. No need for her to do her CS since she gives autographs to kids that should be enough.