Mel Gibson

Oksana's Music BLOWS!

9/2/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0830_mel_gibson_oksana_singing_EX
Oksana Grigorieva
and her lawyers touted her music credentials in court this week, but we now know exactly how Mel Gibson feels about her music -- he says it sucks.

Sources connected to Mel tell TMZ ... Gibson deeply regrets supporting Oksana's music career -- especially plunking down a fortune to produce a CD and music video.  Mel even paid for a studio in Oksana's home.

Mel privately says Oksana's voice and music are "horrible," and he's "embarrassed" that he promoted her.

0901_oksana_grigorieva_song_launch

So that's Mel's opinion. Listen to :30 seconds of an Oksana song, and then tell us ...

carlos

its like the woman from the movie Hot Shots! Wheres charlie sheen? and wall-eye?

Fidel's niece

@ Janeny,
you never heard of David Foster,
one of the MAJOR music producers?

He worked with Michael Jackson,
Barbra Streisand, Andrea Boceli,
Celine Dion, Josh Groban,
Beyonce, Whitney Houston and others.

look up the staggering list of the singers
he worked with/produced...
on wiki
The man is a genius, plays piano too...
and handsome too!

peoplearesilly

Worse than horrible. No career there. Sure took him a long time to figure that out. LOL

Dana

I didn't think it was bad. The lyrics were kinda weird, but her voice was better than a lot of singers today

PRO US

mel thought she could sing because she gave him a good hummer

Cujeaux

Josh Groban must have been like 'shoot me now!' when he heard that she once again used him to promote herself - and at the end of her epic fail trial no less!

The only place I can see her fitting into the music scene is twirling around in a beaded headband and peasant dress at a Grateful Dead show.

Cujeaux

I have a feeling she's already put in a bid to be on DWTS, and sadly they will probably take her just to stir up controversy.

EddieTee

I rather hear a toliet flush....please go away you dont have it,

igotfleasfromtmz

So I listend to this last night after work. It was hard to keep listening but I did.
Afterwards I opened my front door to let my dog out and there were rats, had to have been over a thousand rats sitting stareing at my front door, yellow eyes the whole horror story type.
Talk about creepy - I will never play her music again.

THE BEAVER

TMZgossip: 57 minutes ago

from the Leno interview:

~
First Gibson explained that he was drawn to Grigorieva before he ever saw her, when he heard her sing.
~
haahahhaa

Mel said he was drawn to her piano playing, but I think he is drawn to her blow up bj-ing lips more. How you take up for Oksana, and think this woman is a saint, you must like that too! HEHEHE

jhorn

Sounds like a real drunk chick at karaoke night.

fuddyduddy

Maybe she and Pia Zadora could do a duets album!

CoProducer

It's the kind of crap that sells, but she isn't the right voice for it. If you gave it to someone with a better voice who actually sounds like this music could come out of them (this broad looks like a model and not an emo rocker), it might sell.

Heather

The only "talent" she has must be in the bedroom because this sucks. In the world of Autotune, thats the best it could sound? really?? Yikes....lol

THE BEAVER

CoProducer: about a minute ago

Well, sex sells, so she can try to be a Hooters girl.
Too old for that? Oksana could be a singing striper, no one woud care how she sings. Some drunks might even buy her cd.