Mel Gibson

Oksana's Music BLOWS!

9/2/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0830_mel_gibson_oksana_singing_EX
Oksana Grigorieva
and her lawyers touted her music credentials in court this week, but we now know exactly how Mel Gibson feels about her music -- he says it sucks.

Sources connected to Mel tell TMZ ... Gibson deeply regrets supporting Oksana's music career -- especially plunking down a fortune to produce a CD and music video.  Mel even paid for a studio in Oksana's home.

Mel privately says Oksana's voice and music are "horrible," and he's "embarrassed" that he promoted her.

0901_oksana_grigorieva_song_launch

So that's Mel's opinion. Listen to :30 seconds of an Oksana song, and then tell us ...

janet

He dropped over 3 million on her for her so called music career. She is that bad. Mel in embarrassed for alot of things with her.

KenzieQ

Mel is a nasty b!tch. I'm embarrassed I ever watched any of his movies.

middleagedcrazy

* + * + * + *

Hyacinth Bucket, Hyacinth Bucket, Hyacinth Bucket.

Laughing too hard, giggles, snorts, and various assorted sounds of extreme mirth.

Tee hee

phyuck

I just don't get this chick and why all these famous guys hook up with her. She must be great in the sack. Otherwise why in the hell would anyone put up with her.

JustWow

Are those dogs barking in the background? How appropriate... yikes... sadly, Rebecca Black DOES sing better than this chick...

ken

she's just another attention whore, with rose colored glasses.....perhaps someday she'll develop her vocal skills beyond a teenage wannabe level

Firefly

Well she got one part right when she says, "I'll do anything, commit any crime". That right there says it all.

I was mimicking Ox trying to sound just like her when my son came in and said what the hell, what are you doing as he covered his ears. I said I was just trying to sing like her and even I can't sound that bad even though I was trying. I said it sounds like a cat howling like someone stepped on it's tail. I then made him listen to that clip and he said MOM just let it go that's enough I can't take anymore. As he ran down the stairs to get away from it. Horrible Headache . LOL

Janeny

Oxa is obviously a product of her mother's connections. Like, Mr. Mihalkov, the russian film industry tycoon, who had introduced her to the Hollywood thru Dalton. Now she finally hit the jackpot. Good for her but I doubt it'll help her to change her status from a golddigger to a talented musician. I wish her luck thou cuz Mel is f stupid. I just don't like stupid.

Bubbles The Chimp

To me, she sounds like every tone-deaf female singer who has a major album deal and is played on the radio now. Crappy music is the norm these days.

Hutch

I had to choose "respectible" because there's no way I can prefer to hear Rebecca Black.

lisa

Ok here goes, despite my preconceived unfair prejuices against this woman that I dont even know except from reading about her on TMZ,here goes_I actually really liked this and thought it was really good.I know you guys will be giving ,me online thumps upside the head all day for posting this,go easy,Im a fragile dainty woman

HMMMM

NOT going to listen, heard her wailing once, refuse to make my brain bleed again. Mel is right, she sucks. Which is most likely what made him try to help her "music career".

janet

Not to worry. Ox will blame Gibson for this as well. Remember she tried pulling that he was stopping her music career by keeping the CD. He was doing her another favor. Everything he as done for her and her son, forgetting the taped fight over her extorting him with their daughter, Ox and her son would not be living high on the hog on his money. Ox would have to work for a living.

craig

tmz... who gives a **** about these two people? get off of it NO ONE CARES

janet

Oh, by the way, she will probally sue Gibson for defamation. She is just beyond disgusting.