Steven Seagal

I'm No Puppy Killer!

9/1/2011 4:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0901_steve_seagal_tmz_BN
Steven Seagal
claims NO PUPPY was murdered during the Arizona raid he participated in earlier this year ... and says he's "outraged" by the false allegation.

Seagal just released a statement saying, "I’ve been called a lot of things in my career, some of them not so kind. But to be labeled an animal abuser is beyond the pale and that is simply a role I will not accept."

TMZ broke the story ... Jesus Llovera has taken legal action against Seagal over the March incident -- alleging the actor crashed a tank into his property ... and someone involved in the raid shot his 11-month old puppy. Llovera was suspected of running a cockfighting farm on his property ... allegations which he has denied.

But in his new statement, Seagal does not address any of the other allegations that Llovera made against the actor -- that Seagal and the cops wrongly destroyed his home and property.

Still, Seagal says he's considering filing a lawsuit against Llovera for "fabricating the puppy killing"  -- and he's already contacted legal pit bull Marty Singer.

Stormy

He's not an animal abuser yet how many roosters were killed that day - oh wait he didn't kill them, he SAVED them that's right. Give me a break....

puddintang

Steven Seagal is an animal lover and a Buddhist. I don't believe he killed a puppy.

TheUltraworld

God I hate this bastard.

FrankOtheMountain

say it slow, Steeeeeeeeeeven Seeeeeeeeeeeeeegal.

FrankOtheMountain

Puppy Killah!
It was you who killed the little pooch.
You look just like an ape you freakin gootche.
Puppy killah!

Patron4U

Is it Halloween already? Why is he wearing that scary mask?

PRO US

He has that haircut of that boy from the TV series, The Munsters.

Rudy G

This Jack Mr. Seagal must have had knowledge of the dog being killed if he is going to hire another Jack to rep him because all this jack lawyer has become good for is to rep people with money. He is the go-to guy for Pit-bull lawyering in Hollywood - his clients hire him to silence unwanted press and make accusations of unlawfulness disappear. He is best known for representing high end, celebrity clients, like Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis, Sylvester Stallone, Demi Moore, Celine Dion and Jim Carey should I go on????????????????????????????????????????? Would you like to sue me Mr. Seagal or Mr. Lawyer Jack let me know..

Rudy G

Quinn

...just a wife beater.

michelle Nicole

I saw Sam Botta in The Grove in Beverly hills.

Lynn

I don't know if the guy is innocent or guilty. I just despise law enforcement being used or passed off as entertainment. I think it just shows what a sick, sordid society we have become. Seagal has always seemed a little smarmy to me.

janet

I still think this guy was running a c-fighting ring. Who has over 100 'show' roosters. Where are the hens. Guess he wasn't going for the eggs.

Fan

Segal was heard whispering this on set...

"Put the puppy in me belly!"
"Put the puppy in me belly!"

Sophiecat

LLOVERA HASN'T EVEN BEEN CHARGED!!

The man whose home they destroyed HAS NOT EVEN BEEN CHARGED WITH A CRIME. Segal and his STUPID SHOW were far more interested in sensational ratings (although who even WATCHES this crap?!?) than JUSTICE!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments