T.I.

Nothing Like a Home Cooked Meal

9/1/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0901_ti_EX_01
Moments after T.I. enjoyed his first taste of freedom ... he enjoyed the taste of an awesome steak lunch -- specially prepared by his mom and his aunt ... TMZ has learned.

We spoke with the rapper's Aunt Lita ... who says once she learned that T.I. was released ... she and T.I.'s mom pitched in to cook some of T.I.'s favorite things for his bus ride to the halfway house where he'll finish up his sentence.

We're told the meal included steak, collard greens and their "famous" mac 'n cheese.

After T.I. scarfed down the food, he called his Aunt Lita (like a good nephew should) and thanked her for the "amazing" meal.

Aunt Lita tells us T.I. is "in good spirits" ... adding, "He is one of the kindest people I have ever met."

0901_stuffed_stars_footer

bunny

If I was him I would prefer Popeyes instead.

Justice_4_Kelly

I wonder if hes played the race card over his arrest and re-incarceration yet.

eyeroll

So now everytime a "celebrity" does something stupid, a reality show will be forced upon us? Enough with all this reality cr**.

Keith

Does anyone know who this is?
Why all the TMZ stories about this person?

sharonmaclean

sounds good to me

Alexis

Just another THUG with a pretty face.

John Basedow

To all the idiots with the "Bubba" comments, you realize hes a major celebrity, which would make him an automatic target for such things as that. That being said, the prison system also understands this, thats why prisoners of celebrity status get treated differently than normal inmates and the prison system wouldnt put T.I. in a situation of direct harm. duh.

bob

just testing.

spyke

Yeah that's right reward the little punk. No wonder he had no respect for the law.

northern gypsy

i once had a chef tell me the secret ingredient in any recipe...
wait for it...is love !!! looks like his family didn't skimp on it...
so get with the program and show them your feeling it !!!

Nicole

Go T.I now get back to studio and team up with Young Dro and promote Grand Hustle's second best artist.

jessica

dont you listen to LMFAO Hating is bad....i hope he is enjoying his time out. cant wait to see his reality show, listen to his new music and see him in new movies. hes very talented. No Lie.

smitty62

Haha....take your 15 minutes dum SOB as your stupid ass will be making a return visit..

charita

I an glad that ti iis out of jail because noone needs to be locked down like some dog. Thank God for his release.

SimonaMeChelle

Don't Look now but America wants to taste Aunt Lita's & Moms Collard Greens, & Mac & Cheese. It sure would be nice to be able to get it at the nearest grocery to bake, cook, or pop in a microwave, A regular day,or a special event Collard Greens & Mac & Cheese UNN UMM!