Taylor Armstrong

Down & Out in Beverly Hills

9/1/2011 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0901_taylor_armstrong_launch_EX
Wearing shades and a black tank top, "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Taylor Armstrong surfaced in public for the first time since her husband Russell's suicide two weeks ago.

Taylor was spotted checking emails and running errands around town on Wednesday -- WITHOUT any "Housewives" cameras following her around.

Bravo announced they will air suicide prevention alerts during the premiere of "RHOBH" next week.

en Todo Momento!!

and why is there a doo-doo stain on the wall behind her???! who the hell does that kind of chit?? only in LA.

lisa2

The gold digger had already moved onto another mark/sucker before Russell's demise. She is trying to sell an interview to the highest bidder and has moved in to leach off Kyle (who is a big dummy). She probably left her landlord high and dry. WHY IS SHE SHOPPING????

lisa

Ahhhh, she took some time off from grieving to get her lips pumped up. How sweet.

She's baaaack

Is that some kind of silicone pad she has in her lip or what? It doesn't move like a normal top lip. She is just about one of the most grossly ugly, freakish looking women I've seen in a long time. The personality matches the rest of her too. Bitch.

Keith

I'm glad BRAVO is doing the suicide prevention PSA's for "Real Housewives" because if I had to watch the show, I'd shoot myself.

Keith

Does the black tank top mean she's in mourning?

ack9999

Those lips are bigger than her whole face! I agree with the other comments- does she really think this looks good? People pay big money to look like this???

maria

Hope she is happy now she was miserable in the show acting she was avictim,Taylor what is going to be your subject to get attention with your buddies those lazy whore form the show? you don't hav enot more excuses to be the center of attention,I dislike you and I hope Karam back to you soon ,you,the show,BravoTV,your budies all throw you husband to end his life you are going to be remorseful and sad all your life ! I despise you!

Reba

Taylor Trash sure looks put together for a "grieving widow -make that black widow". Even if I was separated from my husband at the time of his death, you better believe that I would be a mess and have a family member help me out with the day to day struggle. Kyle better watch out - she'll find her husband, Ronaldo (or whatever the hell her latin lover husband's name is) in bed with Ducky Lips.

Kata

This Fake Housewife with duck lips should just be down and out somewhere else. She has no money and lots of debt since they were still married. It's hard to like such a selfish biatch more interested in fame than doing the right thing and lay low this season and let her daughter heal in peace away from all the drama and cameras.

Christy

I don't think she was shopping. I think she was having those big azz lips reinflated to cover her Mr Ed teeth. Just sayin!!

A

What the hell is wrong with her mouth? She looks positively hideous. In stead of trying to hard to look younger, she's actually made herself look older.

lisa2

test

Isaiah

Down and Out my ass.Did those devil producers at Bravo tell you to look depressed to boost ratings?

dmanley

That is the ugliest mouth (trout pout) than I have seen in years!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments