Teyana Taylor

Bloody Movie Set Brawl

Was Over Infected Tooth

9/1/2011 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0831_taylor_teyana_jeanRapper/actress Teyana Taylor claims she and a movie director got into an all out bloody brawl ... because he ignored her pleas to be taken home while she dealt with an abscessed tooth.

Teyana and the director -- Jean-Claude La Marre -- were filming "Gang of Roses 2" last weekend outside L.A. ... when Teyana asked to be taken home because the pain was just too much to bear.

According to 20-year-old Teyana, she asked multiple times to be taken home by car service -- and when La Marre continually refused to allow that ... she got in his face and started shouting. Teyana claims La Marre shouted back, "Don't f**king scream at me bitch" ... and pushed her in the face, hitting her aching tooth.

0831_DAMAGED_CLOTHES_ASSET_wm_2

La Marre claims he only defended himself ... AFTER Teyana "jumped on me and began swinging" -- but says he never hit her.

Whoever started it ... we're told several crew members had to separate them. Teyana says during the scrap her shirt was torn open (above), she got popped in the nose and mouth -- and the blood ended up on her denim shorts.

Teyana's people say they are considering legal action. La Marre says the only reason he didn't file charges is because "she's 20 years old and I'm 40 ... kids lash out."

By the way, La Marre is finishing the movie -- a western also starring Amber Rose and Claudia Jordan -- but with a twist. He's killed off Teyana's character.

In the words of the immortal Rick James ... "Cold blooded."

Lisa11417

If she DID get up in his face like a freaking animal then she deserved the get has ass beat. If you want to be treated like a lady...then act like one.

mildred

HE IS A WOMAN BEATER! EVEN IF SHE DOESN'T PRESS CHARGES HE WILL BE BLACK BALLED LIKE PEOPLE TRIED TO DO CHRIS BROWN! IT IS NEVER OKAY FOR A MAN TO HIT A WOMAN! NEVER!

whatshesaid

Bull! defending yourself and the 20 year old ends up bruised and bloodied????? whatever, woman beater.

UNLEVINED HARVEY

was she doing the neck thing?

Tim

omfg i want to know more about this movie

tellmeaboutit

Another classless b*tch story. Hey girl, whoever you are, next time call a cab and grow the hell up. Ghetto isn't flattering.

mufftuff2004

What, has TMZ been bought by BET?? Everytime I get on here, 3/4 of the articles are about black rappers/singers that I've never heard of. What happened to stories about MOVIE STARS???

crew

i am a member of the crew and i was there. Teyanna (worst actress ever)stormed on to set durring a crucial set up and started screaming at jean claude (the director and producer) "i need to go home now!". J.C. said "give me a second". she said "I don't have a second, i need to go home NOW!!!". "one second, i'm describing the scene". her (screaming) "i dont give a **** about your stupid movie. I need to go home NOW!!!". this went back and forth for about a minute, then she flipped. head down and windmill arms charged J.C.. the crew jumped in and split them up. she broke free
and started screaming "this movie is done!!!". she then started trying to break any gear in sight. she managed to break a 300mm lens ($1200) and a tripod head ($1500). all because she could not afford to go to a dentist. TRASH. it's sad that a want to be rapper had to go back to the getto learned violence to make things happen. it once again, a rage filled woman lies to every one else about what happened even though there were 30 witnesses to prove her wrong. sad that that caliber of person gets to bend the common man's ear.

c

Isn't this the same Rhianna look-alike bitch that was all over Chris Brown after he beat the **** out of her? Obviously the dumb ho has no problem with guys beating up women so she should just shut her mouth and take it. Maybe she can hang out with the guy at a ball game since she's so cool with men who abuse women.

tbizz

Can't even believe this...when did it become OK for a man to put his hands on ANY woman? Relevant? She didn't need this guy, ummm, what's-his-name (speaking of RELEVANCE)...this is one movie I will not go to see!

dave

If you are either a rapper or an actress then I'm the new king of pop

costar

I am a costar on this shoot and I did a seen with her and I don't know whos boobs these are but they NOT HER'S

Shawn

Byraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnyayayayayayannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
This little girls is a up and comer watch out for her stop being so mean yall

nada

I've been on his sets and he is disgusting. Look up Christina Johnson and all the complaints about his Nu-Lite Entertainment. They are shady and evil. I believe he did attack her because from what I've seen of his personality on set, he wants to be the biggest diva in the room.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4