'NCIS' Actor

Dead Mother Insult Led to Violence

9/2/2011 7:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0902_David_Dayan_Fisher_getty_EX
"NCIS" actor David Fisher tells TMZ ... he only got violent with his neighbor yesterday in self-defense AFTER the neighbor talked smack about David's dead mother.

Fisher was arrested on suspicion of battery in L.A. yesterday ... and the neighbor told police Fisher choked him ... but the actor tells us he was only acting out of self-defense.

Fisher says he and his neighbor used to be friends -- and the neighbor even comforted the actor when David's mother died. But the relationship soured ... and things came to a head yesterday when the two began arguing about wet towels the neighbor had hung out to dry in their apartment complex.

Fisher claims the landlord told him to speak with the neighbor himself ... but when he approached the guy, the neighbor screamed, "Are you still crying about your dead mommy?" Fisher claims the neighbor then got violent with him ... so he got violent back -- but claims it was only in self-defense.

Fisher tells us, "I was pushed by my neighbor and further provoked when he referenced to my dead mother. My actions were in self-defense. I am not a violent person."

Ann

Okay......next

dimes

Someone insulted my mother so I choked him - that's his defense? Good luck with that.

Bubbles The Chimp

Your momma is so dead, her dust blows better than her mouth.

Mikey

BS, he told the guy not to hang wet towels outside and the guy said F U I'm hanging them so freak show choked the guy. Buy your own home if you don't like it laundry boy.

Mikey

Sounds like and ex lovers spat.

Don't Question Authority!!!

Sounds like a lovers quarrel to me!

Mikey

Sounds like and ex lovers spat. Again

Fallopia Lopez

I have a neighbor I'd like to choke for simply existing, so I side with the actor I've never heard of.

Tammy

Are you allowed to hang laundry in the common areas of a complex? I think he should've told the landlord that it was not his responsibility to speak with tenants breaking the rules as he is not getting rent. Whenever I have a problem with someone in my complex, I inform my landlord and he talks to the person because it's his job.

Joao

CUTE

MrsBeasley

The neighbor is a jerk. Glad he got his ass kicked!!

ChristineTV

Really? There are people who actually become physical over what amounts to "Yo, mama!"

PRO US

Must be the first time someone who commits a violent act says they're not a violent person. Sarcasm.

PRO US

If I told you his mother gave lousy head to my cousin Jim Bob would he choke me or Jim Bob? It's not my fault or Jim Bob's fault if his mother doesn't give good *********** or swallow, is it? Jim Bob and I don't usually diss our "service providers" but this guy's mother was really not talented and not into her work.

Just joking.

(Looks over his shoulder) Is he still coming after us? LOL

DiamondLil

KUDOS !!! If someone disrespected my dead mother, I'd wanna choke their azz too.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments