Stevie Wonder

Fires TMZ Photog

YOU BUTCHERED MY SONG!

9/2/2011 10:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

090211_stevie_wonder_still_v2

Everyone on the planet knows the words to Stevie Wonder's "Superstition" ... everyone except our photog, who butchered the words right to Stevie's face yesterday -- so Stevie FIRED HIS ASS on the spot!!

Ya gotta watch the clip -- it's so humiliatingly HILARIOUS.

thewall05

Seriously, the worst part of this crappy post is that the idiot making fun of him for not knowing the words to "Superstitious" doesn't even know that the song is actually called "Superstition".

I

The song is called "Superstition", not Superstious. TMZ, "YOU'RE FIRED!""

Bad Motherhugger

"Everyone on the planet knows the words". Except for the TMZ staff, they don't even know the title...

TMZ = The Moron Zone

HumanNature

PHOTOG AND T.I. MUST BE RELATED!!!

HumanNature

LOVE YOU STEVIE!!!!

YOU ARE THE "MAN"!!!!

Rage

lol pretty bad when a blind person says you SUCK!

Kelly

ok that was just embarrassing 2 listen 2, was glad we couldnt see the guys face.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Damn right he fired his ass. "Superstitious woman"?!? Go back to britneyavrilpinkrhianna or whatever vapid crap you usually listen to.

HMMMM

Oops, posted this as a reply to myself, DUH. And, in defense of the TMZ reporter he fired, chances are he hasn't heard the song. Someone I know (young kid) thought that In-A-Gadda-Da-vida was that "cheese song". STILL laughing over that one, LOL. Dang but I'm old!!

suspiciousmind

Yes, this post is indeed hilarious and humiliating. For the dumbass writer who doesn't know the title of the song him- or herself. Raggedy, shaggy, sloppy and ill-informed. go TMZ!

Steviefan

Way to go Stevie. That photo guy needs to be smacked upside the head. Asking stupid questions, should get your fired when you are working in the entertainment field.

Mazor

LOL hacks.

DR SICK

I had the honor of meeting Stevie Wonder in the Great Mausoleum of Forest Lawn when he was visiting his Mother on her birthday, and I was visiting my Mom. He had to walk by Michael Jackson's crypt to get to his Mom's area. He was so nice and pleasant and even introduced his two young sons to me. He even let one of the MJ fans hug him outside when he left, and I got to talk with him some more. I was in awe of the experience of meeting such a brilliant artist and living legend. I'd give a 1,000 Michael Jacksons for just 1 Stevie Wonder!

Muppet

He was really good about the TMZ photog messing up his song. Nice to see a sense of humour. Love Stevie!!!

Rick

I dont know the lyrics to any song by Stevie Wonder, never liked his music!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments