T.I.'s Wife

Prison Staff Took PICTURES

with Us at Tour Bus!!

9/2/2011 7:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0902_tiny_ti_tmz_EX
T.I.'s wife tells TMZ ... multiple prison officials actually saw the tour bus that picked up the rapper yesterday -- and even took photos with T.I. in front of it -- and NOBODY raised an issue.

Tameka "Tiny" Cottle tells us ... when the tour bus rolled up to the Arkansas prison yesterday, prison officials "Walked him over, took pics and told him good luck in life."

TMZ broke the story ... the warden ordered T.I. back into custody after he made the trek to his halfway house, claiming T.I. only informed officials he would be traveling in a van ... and not a tricked out tour bus.

But Tiny says, "This is a bunch of bulls**t ... they should have said something before he got on the bus ... T.I. would have politely gotten into a van."

She adds, "T.I. is one of the strongest individuals I know ... and they just trying to break him in more ways than one and it's not gonna work! 'Cause what God got for him, can't no man take that away ... period!"

Pimpcessa

First of all, I don't even really know who this "TI" character is. I only know he seems to have a hard time keeping his azzz out of the pen. I also know that he's married to, what must be, one of the sweetest and kindest women in the world....that or she sucks a pretty mean ****, haha. But this really seems to be a trivial reason to put him back behind bars, especially if the prison officials watched him get on that bus to begin with. Problem is, I wouldn't trust his wifes words to be truthful, as it is she's barely comprehendable, but she's also going to say whatever she can to make the state look bad/stupid in her husbands defense. There's got to be more to this. And TI obviously did something he wasn't supposed to. Additionally, when dealing with hardened criminals, it would seem to me, that you really need to hold their feet to the fire and not give in on allowing the breaking of rules, if you want to get their real attention. You can't let stuff slide all the time and expect them to pay attention. I mean he's got a huge rap sheet and his Aunt still claims he's the nicest man in the world. Seems to me he's probably gotten the benefit of the doubt and been able to slide thru a few too many thngs while growing up. Could be why he's in the sitch he's in right now.....

lanie

While I think this is ridiculous - I also can not believe how ignorant people on here about the law. Comparing his crime(s) to other people, such as Lindsay Lohan, is stupid. Lindsay's crime occurred in California. TI's crimes were federal cases.

They're two different jurisdictions, so comparing his crimes with Lindsay's - is apples and oranges.

And by the way, I think Lindsay would have spent substantial time in jail if she had been in almost any other state than California..

Chef Jack Tripper

The mentally retarded refuse to listen to rap viewing it as an insult to their intelligence.

Tammy

I must agree with Tiny. If they said nothing when the bus pulled up, took pictures with him and then sent him on his merry way, then they gave consent there was nothing wrong and it's serious bullshiot to later say there was a problem.

Sean Thomas Fisher

Slow news day, huh??

fallback

Can't a black man catch a break?! Come on!

mark

i've heard 5-year olds speak english better than her. get a g-damn education you ghetto nitwit!

dd

This should be against the law what damn difference does it make what kind vehicle he chose to leave in?

Jim

Tameka... Did GOD tell either of you to take drugs? Did GOD tell either of you to abuse alchohol? Did GOD tell either of you to buy firearms?

How about stepping up to the plate and TAKE THE BLAME. YOU are the one that is control of what YOU do. Idiots!

Carl

He thinks he needs to show off how rich he is by having a tour bus pick him up, or arriving to jail with an entourage. All it does is make him look pathetic.

Mimi

What???? This has got to be a violation of his rights. I hope his lawyer gets on this ASAP and that the warden is FIRED. Security tapes will hopefully exist of prison official's taking those pics. This is truly disgusting. I feel bad for him. It's obvious they are out to get him, maybe it's because he is black, maybe it's because he is a rapper who is rich and famous, maybe it's cuz he was arrogant in jail? Who knows? Either way, that is WRONG. Poor guy.

moe l.

Tameka - good grammar and use of the English language.

weird al yankovich

That Warden just wants some shine .. He is wasting out tax dollars for his own agenda...

That dude should be castrated lol

TI keep your head up fam it wont be long till he goes home to his wife who fantasizes about every prisoner he looks after instead of him

and you'll be chilling in your multimillion dollar life.

Keep it strong bruh

RealityBites

Can't stand his wife...she just annoys the heck out of me...he can do much better!

me