T.I.'s Wife

Prison Staff Took PICTURES

with Us at Tour Bus!!

9/2/2011 7:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0902_tiny_ti_tmz_EX
T.I.'s wife tells TMZ ... multiple prison officials actually saw the tour bus that picked up the rapper yesterday -- and even took photos with T.I. in front of it -- and NOBODY raised an issue.

Tameka "Tiny" Cottle tells us ... when the tour bus rolled up to the Arkansas prison yesterday, prison officials "Walked him over, took pics and told him good luck in life."

TMZ broke the story ... the warden ordered T.I. back into custody after he made the trek to his halfway house, claiming T.I. only informed officials he would be traveling in a van ... and not a tricked out tour bus.

But Tiny says, "This is a bunch of bulls**t ... they should have said something before he got on the bus ... T.I. would have politely gotten into a van."

She adds, "T.I. is one of the strongest individuals I know ... and they just trying to break him in more ways than one and it's not gonna work! 'Cause what God got for him, can't no man take that away ... period!"

PRO US

UTI stands for uterine tract infection. So does TI stand for tract infection?

DiamondLil

Could NOT stop laughing reading this story,....some azzholes just can't help themselves can they?

Joao

Arkansas, do I really have to connect the dots?

Nikki

I'm no T.I. fan, but this ish is just plain silly!

RottonronOne

DAMN, I HOPE HE GOTSOME MORE KY, CUTE LITTLE TWIT LIKE THAT, KNOWING HE IS GOING TO BE WALKING GINGERLY WHEN HE COMES OUT AGAIN, THEN, VIOLATES HIMSEL****AIN, HA, HA. HE KNEW DOING WHAT HE DID, WOULD GET HIM BACK IN, THAT IS WHY HE DID IT, THAT WAY, THEY CAN'T CALL THAT LITLE TWIT GAY, ONLY A REAL LADY!

Johnnyt

@JL, page 3....You have it right, BOP brass just
like all bureaucrat*****e to be embarrassed in
public by the media. The image of a rapper on
a bus that probably has drugs and certainly a
wet bar on board is just too much. Then filming
in a halfway house? Just stupid. Where is his
lawyer while all of this is being planned by his
posse? I know men who returned to prison from
halfway houses on purpose because less stress,
less supervision, not the risk of catching a NEW
charge for violating petty rules because YOU ARE
STILL IN CUSTODY.

LaurieB

Instead of worrying about how he gets transported to his halfway house why don't we talk about the overcrowding of prisons across the country (especially California) and how murders are being released WAY early.

He was supposed to be released late Sept, he was released a month early to a halfway house, he's not being a "menace to society" in his drive to the halfway house as others on this post have commented. Why does it matter what vehicle he takes and more importantly IF IT DOES MATTER WHY NOT ALERT TI BEFORE HIS RELEASE.

such a waste of time.

Johnnyt

Word filtered out for no reason is "hate."

grandhustleking92

Casey Anthony is walking freely but they arrest T.I. for what? riding in a flashy tour bus instead of a van, c'mon America what are you doing?

Ray

the country broke and this is what the the southern crackers want to fuss about.God stay out of the south, and I'm a snowbird

ImaDiva

ITS THE PLAN OF THE WHITE MAN TO TRY TO KEEP A BROTHA DOWN...

HumanNature

West Coast Baby: 8 minutes ago

Casey had a trial and was ACQUITTED. You don't like maybe you should become a Judge so you could have read her Acquittal. Get It nothing Anyone can do you were not on the Jury. She was found not guilty by a Random selection of the people of her state.
NOT GUILTY
NOT GUILTY
NOT GUILTY

AND DON'T FORGET CASEY ANTHONY WAS FOUND GUILTY OF BEING A THIEF AND LIAR!!!!

AND SHE FLEW IN AND OUT OF FLORIDA IN A PRIVATE JET!!!

FIRST CLASS!!!

Keith

You're crazy if you believe anything these two drug addicts have to say.

Kesha

It seems that they alwasy out to get some one when they are trying to get their life together. The police officers that posed pictures with him should have some consiquences. But of course they won't. The treatment that TI is getting is not fair. I really dislike our justice system. Keep your head up TI.

christy

I love how you claim this is a waiste of money and warden should be fired. It shows what a moron you are. This man is still in custody and was going to a halfway house to serve the rest of his time. Since when are people like that allowed to travel that way with his little croonies. His lawyer and him know darn well you cannot but because he thinks he is so great then the rules don't apply right? I say take away the halfway house and let him serve time in prison then. Halfway house was a privelage so take it. As for anyone taking pictures with him before he left, fire them on the spot. That is very unprofessional and plenty more people who will take that job.