T.I.'s Wife

Prison Staff Took PICTURES

with Us at Tour Bus!!

9/2/2011 7:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0902_tiny_ti_tmz_EX
T.I.'s wife tells TMZ ... multiple prison officials actually saw the tour bus that picked up the rapper yesterday -- and even took photos with T.I. in front of it -- and NOBODY raised an issue.

Tameka "Tiny" Cottle tells us ... when the tour bus rolled up to the Arkansas prison yesterday, prison officials "Walked him over, took pics and told him good luck in life."

TMZ broke the story ... the warden ordered T.I. back into custody after he made the trek to his halfway house, claiming T.I. only informed officials he would be traveling in a van ... and not a tricked out tour bus.

But Tiny says, "This is a bunch of bulls**t ... they should have said something before he got on the bus ... T.I. would have politely gotten into a van."

She adds, "T.I. is one of the strongest individuals I know ... and they just trying to break him in more ways than one and it's not gonna work! 'Cause what God got for him, can't no man take that away ... period!"

Nicola

First of All, why would you need a tour bus?? This is NOT a celebration. That's a time for reflectiona and gratitude that you even recieved ANOTHER chance at redemption. Folks need to learn how to humble themselves.

Staceyboz74

It is really sad that people take advantage of famous people. I am not a fan of T.I. I am a fan of being fair and just! I hope the warden gets a swift kick in the butt!

Ann

"They just trying to break him in more ways than one and it's not gonna work! 'Cause what God got for him, can't no man take that away."

Law enforcement resents gangstas who prey on their communities for money. TI and his people should have shown some respect and restraint instead of flaunting their wealth in front of prison officials.

Weasel

No man might take it away baby, but they sure can lock it up.

Dey Dis & Dey Dat

Dey "jus" trying. Dat's all dey doin'. Another "roll" model rappah!

LiveOutLoud

This kid T.I. just doesn't get it. STOP Advertising and they'll go away. Continue to be your silly, pretentious self and you'll continue to STAY in trouble. I wish I could salute T.I. and yell "Stay Up", but I can't cause he's always being put down. Stay up anyway.

HumanNature

T.I.

PLEASE GO BACK TO SCHOOL TO GET SOME "COMMON SENSE"!!!!

YOU ARE NOT EVEN THAT "SPECIAL"!!!!

DUMB BUT NOT "SPECIAL"!!!!

ken

ndingo,

you're a ****in idiot.....[ YO MAMA !!!! ]

Noname

T.I. Is not Lilo, he cant expect to get treated fairly, jeez the nerve of some people...

Rage

yeah, T.I. never does wrong... that's why he was in PRISON!
It's US versus you T.I. .. we're all out to get you!
RUN FORREST, RUN!!

Kelly

I guess it's best he learn out of the gate that the laws and his probation requirements / agreement are literal, his word and world are now taken in the literal sense, Say what you mean and be honest and mean what you say.

No special grey areas for those on probation/ parole as it should be for everyone, you earn that area back.

The staff taking pictures are meaningless, they dont know the specifics of ones release agreements.
How crude to ride to a halfway house as if your Elvis in some parade anyway.

nisiek

he is an idiot to glamorize his release from jail. She is a funny smushed looking dingbat who has to get away from the ebonics already...they both deserve to be exactly were they are. Sorry, but you do not rub your wealth in the face of law after being released for the zillionth time..he has noone to blame but himself. Leave jail, no tour bus, no cameras...just leave and resume whatever you do...but not to the point of causing unnecessary judgment or suspicion for someone who has been in enough times he should know that...dumb ass move TI!!!

nisiek

this is all I can say...when you leave prison for the umpteenth time, you NEED TO KEEP A LOW PROFILE...sorry, I do agree that locking him up over this is really stoopid, but in reality, you need to show the authorities and idiot powers that be that you have learned your lesson, and have changed your ways. I don't know or really care to know much about TI or his smushed up faced wife with terrible language skills, but I do know that truly law enforcement does not give two ******* s about who you are and bringint tour buses and camera crews is not the way to show "the man" that you have changed. I saw this coming from a million miles away!

Kaaka

Poor TI!! Doesn't he know he has to wear pigtails and look like britney or Lindsay to get away with STUFF like this.

Look like a justifiable use of FUNDS to get the REAL CRIMINALS off our streets, With TI behind bars!! i can sleep now like a baby since we all will be SAFE.

godzilla