T.I.'s Wife

Prison Staff Took PICTURES

with Us at Tour Bus!!

9/2/2011 7:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0902_tiny_ti_tmz_EX
T.I.'s wife tells TMZ ... multiple prison officials actually saw the tour bus that picked up the rapper yesterday -- and even took photos with T.I. in front of it -- and NOBODY raised an issue.

Tameka "Tiny" Cottle tells us ... when the tour bus rolled up to the Arkansas prison yesterday, prison officials "Walked him over, took pics and told him good luck in life."

TMZ broke the story ... the warden ordered T.I. back into custody after he made the trek to his halfway house, claiming T.I. only informed officials he would be traveling in a van ... and not a tricked out tour bus.

But Tiny says, "This is a bunch of bulls**t ... they should have said something before he got on the bus ... T.I. would have politely gotten into a van."

She adds, "T.I. is one of the strongest individuals I know ... and they just trying to break him in more ways than one and it's not gonna work! 'Cause what God got for him, can't no man take that away ... period!"

godzilla

Do you think he actually buys any of his toys or just rents them like his people are famous for. I can live huge also if I only rent and by the way, what is he famous for?

The Neko Nation

Idiots like these fools have no place in society. Just leave him in prison where he belongs. Too self entitled and unintelligent to be of any good to anyone but themselves.

VictoriaGirl

Who cares how he got to the halfway house? The point is he arrived there on time. Why is what mode of transportion he used to get there an issue? Ridiculousness if you ask me. How long are they going to keep him in custody?

Mr, Know it All

TI was still in custody of the federal prison system. Going to a halfway house is a privilege and part of his sentence. He is a dumb ass and lied on his transfer form about how he was going to the halfway house. The warden absolutely has the right to take away his halfway house and put him back in prison. Earth to TI... you were just made an example of.

spyke

Seriously girl, your husband needs to buy you an education. Where did you learn to speak English? Also, why is it okay for this guy to show off his wealth by being picked up in a big fancy tour bus but that Formula 1 heiress is being criticized for receiving a Rolls Royce from her new husband? I don't see her leaving jail...

swand

who the F*ck cares how he gets there...at least he was going where he was supposed to

Lala

Everybody knows if he was WHITE none of this would be going down lets Martha Stewart for example, if she would have did this exact same thing she would have went without a word being said but of course he is in ALABAMA(ONE OF THE MOST SEGRATED STATES IN THE SOUTH). So Keep it reall and cut the bull cause everybody knows what it is.

robertwb3

Who the hell cares about this idiot? Throw the key away!

ken

ndingo,

if you had a brain, you'd be dangerous.

austin15

i cant believe this!! me and my sister just got two i-pads for $42.77 each and a $50 amazon card for $9. the stores want to keep this a secret and they dont tell you. go here BidsGet.com

keke22

T.I WAS DOING IT BIG WEN HE GOT OUT. HE WAS NOT PLAYING NO GAMES.LOL! I heared that T.I.

tellmeaboutit

Clifford knew the rules, but it was more important for him to be frontin' so that ugly wife showed up in the pimp mobile and they nailed him for it. Well, girl, apparently "God" wants him to spend more time in the slammer to learn humble or at least less stupid. LOL Too funny.

Sincerity

If T.I's mode of transportation was a "REAL" issue, the prison officials could have detained him until a much more suitable van was made available. Arresting him after he reached his destination for such a "petty" oversight is downright harassment. He's certainly not a "violent" criminal and these resources could have been better spent tracking down "REAL" threats to society. His attorneys should have seen this one coming. T.I's going to have to "dot his i's" & "cross his t's", PERIOD!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

Joe

Wow. I have a feeling it is a power trip for this warden. Hey, T.I. was released. He paid his debt to society. He is free to do whatever he wants. If he chooses to walk home, get a van, or get a bus, that is his business. As long as he isn't breaking the law, he shouldn't be harrassed. A bus ? That is what puts a guy back in jail ? Total waste of the tax payers money. Total ego / power trip on the warden's part.
And I am not writing this because I am black.. I am white. This is just retarded. Warden should be investigated.

Wendi

Why didnt he quietly and humbly go to the next step of his sentence? TI stands for THIS IS a big dumb ass..It has nothing to do with race..or rogue prison officials...this dude is garbage..