T.I.'s Wife

Prison Staff Took PICTURES

with Us at Tour Bus!!

9/2/2011 7:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0902_tiny_ti_tmz_EX
T.I.'s wife tells TMZ ... multiple prison officials actually saw the tour bus that picked up the rapper yesterday -- and even took photos with T.I. in front of it -- and NOBODY raised an issue.

Tameka "Tiny" Cottle tells us ... when the tour bus rolled up to the Arkansas prison yesterday, prison officials "Walked him over, took pics and told him good luck in life."

TMZ broke the story ... the warden ordered T.I. back into custody after he made the trek to his halfway house, claiming T.I. only informed officials he would be traveling in a van ... and not a tricked out tour bus.

But Tiny says, "This is a bunch of bulls**t ... they should have said something before he got on the bus ... T.I. would have politely gotten into a van."

She adds, "T.I. is one of the strongest individuals I know ... and they just trying to break him in more ways than one and it's not gonna work! 'Cause what God got for him, can't no man take that away ... period!"

nuel nazzy

the rubberband boy should be left alone,T.I is a great guy and i will always love no matter what is said against him.

Jewel

It's a shame how so many people can see injustice and support it. If there is a God and I am banking on it...I would be afraid to take my last breath!

Abby

Amen Tiny, Amen. You guys continue to keep your heads up and do all that they ask of you guys to do, and let the lord take care of the rest. We and so many others are praying for you and the lord will see you through this. So continue to search for righteousness and all else the lord will take care of. hugs, kisses, and love abby.

Lucille

Tiny is so beautiful and supportive. They both support the community. T.I. loves her dearly. Once this is over both their incomes will sky rocket and they'll both be stronger than ever. God bless them both.

TI#1fan

Bro, never mind them, what they forget is they make you richer, gives you more lyrics to right about reality! Sincerely your #1 Fan!

tokerboker

bullspit

NDDMaloney

This is what I'm paying taxes for? T.I. got sent BACK to prison for this? Are you kidding me? And the government wonders why Americans are so cynical... Whoever ordered T.I. back to prison should be fired. What a waste of taxpayers money!

RobsQueen0820

This is ridiculous! Van, boat, Car; who cares what he drives away in! For GOD sakes leave the man alone. He's served his time and paid his debt to society, let him get on with his life!!

blackgale2004

LOOKS like another "TKO"!!!!!!!!!!!Its startin off wrong????Its not the offical fought becaus peo.wit no money don't get pic up wit an entourage he's not totally free yet so (LETS KEEP IT REAL!!!!!!!!!!!! an his wife being upset u should "THANK GOD"u didn't go dwn.!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLLA BAC @YOUR GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MASTERGOLDEN1

HEY,, I HERD THAT WHEN HE GETS OUT OF JAIL AGAIN HES GOING TO HAVE HIS WIFE PICK HIM UP ON A MOPEHEAD. WAY TO GO TI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeanise55

don't even try it, if you live right right will happen, some times people go to jail for crimes they did not commiot, and that is a given but not here, tI knows better he raps it in all his records. I like this guy and wish him nothing but the best but he has to learn for himself, what happenend to all the goood voice he gave to the younguns use the talent and the means to help someone. You two are too old for that bull--- and you ahve children what do you want them to do. i jsut don't get it, so blessed and yet so ungrateful.

Jessie

"What God has for him" he is a criminal tiny, what the hell could god have in store for him,I am an atheist this is exactly why I find god believer to be hypocrits

Stick It Bam

This is directed at ndingo and anyone who thinks the prison is being wrongfully bashed. The law and police are one thing, and outside of the police manipulating facts or evidence to obtain a warrant (which regularly occurs) in most cases I do side with the laws being there to protect us.

On the other hand, the prison system, from County Jails to Federal facilities are rampant with unprofessional staff who in some cases have broken more rules and laws that those being detained/incarcerated.

I doubt ndingo has done any time but if he ever did he would get the wake up call many ned to change the system.

MAXMAN357

Who gives a damn, we all have our owm problems to worry about. They are just giving him more time & inspiration to write more hits so when he gets out he will continue to make millions. Bye Haters!

bento morales

TI is a punk! A studio gangster tell him to come back to houston if he is such a tough guy. He can even bring that bull dog he calls his wife..