Chaz Bono

Let the Practicing Begin

9/3/2011 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0903_chaz_bono_startraks
Chaz Bono began his march towards the "Dancing With the Stars" title, hitting up the practice studio yesterday in Los Angeles.

The competition this season figures to be rough.

KnuckleDragger

Here it is: If you're a chick...you watch DWTS. If you're a guy and you watch DWTS...you're f*cking GAY! This isn't about DWTS...it's about selective surgery to feel the part. No different than liposuction because you can't push yourself away from the f*cking table at dinner time.

Honestly...who's going to hook up with this freak after all the surgery settles in...some other freak? Why do people have selective surgery like this? Because they can afford to be flippant with their finances. It's Hollywood...you think some 'confused' freak in Podunk, Iowa does this? No, they don't...they suck it up and push on.

This is a Frankenstein freak...and honestly...it puts me off.

Bubba

TMZ - More Elisabetta Canalis and less Chaz Bono please!!!!

Jillian

What's with the sh*t around her neck????

roadhog

What a Train Wreck.400 Lbs of Botox

B. Foster

It is a shame that the producer thought he needed a person like Chaz Bono to increase the interest in DWTS. It was a delightful program to watch but now I don't think I will be watching the program.

momma

just gross -- she just went boy so she could continue eating!

josh

I'm a Man and Chasity is a Frankenstein creation and let me be the first to tell Dr. Frankenstein..You messed up on the beard Doc, it's suppose to be on the face not the neck!

Chia

Team Chaz!!!!! Good luck!

Morgana

The problem is that he is too fat. He needs to lose weight in order to be elegant and dance gracefully.

Luz

You know, Chastity was a very nice looking girl. And, when the sex change operation went through, I thought he would be a nice looking man, but he's become fat, sloppy and tatooed all over! Ugly!

coathanger

What has science done?!

Litesout

Ooooh Lordy! Who permited this to happen??
To each their own!
I wish Chaz happiness.........

Real HoodWife

Thank gawd I never watched that corny show. GROSS! I could deal with the cross dressing thing, but this is too much. It's not even about gay....it's just bizarre. I hope DWTS likes their new freak show status. Chaz Boner, you're out of the race already...too fat and unfit.

Spanky

He/She is loaded with testosterone and 200 lbs. overweight. We will probably witness a cardiac arrest instead of a dance.

Josh

Chaz needs a little more practice in the beard grooming department. I think it's every little girls dream to grow up to be an overweight man with a neck beard!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments