DJ Pauly D

$40,000 Wedding Gift

To Kim Kardashian

9/3/2011 5:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0903_pauly_D_kim_K_EX
Pauly D wasn't invited to Kim Kardashian's extravagant wedding -- but that didn't stop him from giving her a gift that is valued at $40,000 ... kind of.

According to our sources, Pauly was approached by Kim to DJ an event at her DASH store in NYC for Fashion's Night Out, the biggest event during Fashion Week.

We're told Pauly agreed to do the gig ... and even agreed to wave his appearance fee as a wedding present. He usually gets $40,000 per appearance.

There's something you don't see on your average wedding registry.

John

He got $2,000,000.00 for 12 gigs in Vegas (Palms) and when they tried to get him to do another 12 he asked for $3mil. His rate is WAY higher then $40,000.00

Jackie

And the World keeps laughing at Americans....ha ha...

Priscilla

I don't think he should have given her that because he didn't even get invited and a wedding present is for both the bride and groom.

miguel

I feel the urge to hurl violently whenever that Karcrapholian broads' face comes on the screen, anyone else?

Scooby Doo

I cant believe how this dumbass gets $40,000 to show. and has no talent what so damn ever. I have been in this music business for 30 years and have DJ'ed in every major nightclub in NYC, from Palladium to Club Exit, from Lamore East and Latin Quarters to Roxy's and 10-18 and still paying my dues.
I worked as an intern for 20 years in major recording studios paying taking crap from people and still paying my dues and here comes a wet back teen new to the music business and DJ life and just makes $40,000 a pop.
just because he was in a damn TV show with a bunch of dorks beating each other up.
I have billboard charted hit tracks, what the hell man...
I am so angry right now.

Frantic

"F" her and her freak husband .....I would charge them double ! Actually Rage hit the nail right on the head with his comment "2 pathedic NO-talent reality filth trying to bleed off eachother... charming."

sue

money hungry and materialistic.... with all the $$ she has she should've asked her guest to make donations to charities rather than get expensive gift.

Spelling Queen

Did he hold his fee with his left or right hand as he waved it? Did he wave it up and down, or side to side.

Perhaps he waived it, as he made notes about that concept in J-school called 'Proofreading.'

ashley

I would pay 40,000 not to see is ugly face. Come on that is insane he isnt even a celebrity. He is a want to be celeb and is on a reality show what needs to be taken off the air cause it completely sucks

John

When are these Jersey Shore douche bags finally going to disappear,soon we can only hope

VButterfly

TO ME HE IS NOT EVEN WORTH A BUCK!
NASTY GREASE BALL, REAL ITALIAN MEN FROM ITALY DO NOT ACT LIKE THIS JERK OFF.
BESIDE , HE PROBABLY DROPS ALL THE CHEESY COMMERCIAL WANNA BE TRACKS!! FIST PUMPIN ANTHEMS!!
SHE SHOULD HAVE DONE MORE RESEARCH AND GOT HER SELF SOME REAL TALENT IN NYC!!~!
VBUTTERFLY LA MARIPOSA

dave

waive his fee...not wave his fee

john

40.000$????

he gets 4.000! i know that because one of my dumbass friends booked him

Lee90

What a ****y *******. You are seen on MTV ( of all places) spreading the herp and you automatically think you are Dj material... loser.

anna mouse

This dude got played like Kris!

Kim K made $18m and she sure as heck isn't sharing, men are dumb.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments