Chaz Bono & Lacey Schwimmer

Watch That Hand, Mister

9/5/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0905_chaz_bono_bnChaz Bono is sporting a massive grin in his, just released, official "Dancing With the Stars" photo -- and maybe that's because dude also has a right hand FULL of Lacey Schwimmer's ass.

Now we know what Chaz's prom photo would have looked like.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

Linda

Chaz is not a man. She is a woman who opted to have a double mastectomy -- and happens to be gay. SHE IS NOT A MAN. She did not have gender reassignment surgery...she is not a man. ABC is wrong in stating they would never pair same sex dance couples...because they are! She is not a man. See 'Becoming Chaz' which is her own biography movie...she opted NOT to have 'bottom' surgery...period.

cookooforcocoapuffs

"CHAZ" is a female. Will always be a female. Stop this crazy charade. Anyone that accepts this female as a male is socially and morally ignorant. They are trying to normalize "gender reassignment" and make it acceptable to everyone."Chaz" is not cool, she is a former beautiful little girl who was raised in a freak environment by freak parents. She is a she because God and her DNA says so. No scientific/medical mumbo-jumbo can change that, not even sticking a peni$ between HER legs. Same thing with "pregnant men"...no such thing. They are female.

Rabbitt

She's still not a dude, dude.

America

This is gross. He should not be on this show and you should not be promoting these agendas of his TMZ! It's so wrong this is being allowed, they should boycott all of ABC and Disney! ...except ESPN because I couldn't live without that channel.

truth hurts

I love Lacey, but I can'*****ch this crap. I guess I'll give Terra Nova and anything on CBS a try this season. Try again next season DWTS.

Alice Prokipczuk

Don't people realize that it is a big decision for gender reassignment? You just do not decide one day and the next day the process is done. There are years of preparation, decisions, counseling to make sure the person fully understands the hormonal change process. You rock Chaz! It takes a lot of self confidence and faith in one's self to be the person that they are comfortable to be. People have to realize that you are still the child of parents, not based on whether you are female or male. The love for your child is always there if you truly care about the total well being and existence of that child/person. It makes me very sad that we cannot put judgement out of our thinking and replace it with acceptance of who people are. This was a personal decision of Chaz and his only. The world would be a better place if we all -`` Let Go and Let God`` plain and simple! Wishing you the best on DWTS.

tessa

why do people think other people are interested in their sexuality? keep it at home.

Spottedfeather

I'm sick and tired of everyone calling this trash a man. It's a girl. Just because IT wants to be called a boy doesn't mean it's a boy.

Janet Murphy

I wish Chaz good luck on the show. Although I don'*****ch it I can't understand why people get all shook up about a trans gendered person dancing. This is just a person whose brain and feelings didn't match up with their original body and now presents as the person they are comfortable with. Good luck and god bless. Chaz.

craig masbruch

just want to say all you makeing sour ass comments about transgender ,ect cant wait till the day you meet god or come up with a serious issue and then you are made fun of all you go to hell

Shelby Chermak

HER 'ASS' WASN'T IN CHAZ'S HAND... I'M PROUD OF WHAT CHAZ DID ON DWTS!!! WAY TO GO! AND AS FOR LACEY, I THINK YOU'RE TERRIFIC IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE. ((HUGS)) SHELBY C./PGH., PA.

Shelby Chermak

Shelby Chermak

Chaz is cool and I adore Lacey... And it doesn't look like his hand is on her ass. More like on her waist. Anything for a story!!!!!! Geeeez...

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11