Chaz Bono & Lacey Schwimmer

Watch That Hand, Mister

9/5/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0905_chaz_bono_bnChaz Bono is sporting a massive grin in his, just released, official "Dancing With the Stars" photo -- and maybe that's because dude also has a right hand FULL of Lacey Schwimmer's ass.

Now we know what Chaz's prom photo would have looked like.

KET

What hateful comments. And, what nice little utopian lives you must live (that, or be 12 years old) that you have never had someone you cared about struggle with being gay or gender identity issues. People deserve to be happy and deserve to love and be loved. How does what he needs to be happy affect you in any way, shape or form? Ugly is as ugly does (or writes).

KnuckleDragger

One has to wonder where all this "I wannbe" stuff will end. First she's a girl, then she's a lesbian, then she's a guy who likes girls (I think). What happens when she's finally anatomically correct and she decides she's GAY and likes guys! Then it'll be Dancing With The Scars.

Jt

Actually if you look closely at Chaz's face he has very nice features. His smile is beautiful!!! If you will quit hating on him and listen to what he says you will never hear an unkind word come out of his mouth. Can you say the same about yourself?

Sonya in Tx

Chaz didn't have a complete sex change. She doesn't have a penis.

What's the point of getting a sex change, when she still looks in the mirror and sees female parts?

This is just her attempt at fame, as she isn't as talented and pretty as her mom.

She is always Chastity to me....and an ugly one, faux male or female.....

Anthony

Got to give Chaz credit, not many people would go for it the way he did. He wanted to be a man, always felt he should be, and he went for it. And is not staying in hiding. I would lose the beard as it looks stupid especially with zero facial hair connecting to it. Neck beards are just wrong..

Peggie

I believe we are still the United States of America and in this country people are allowed to choose their sexual orientation, whatever that may be, without bias. Lets face it folks, it's a new liberal world, and if you don't like what goes on in the USA go somewhere else or quit hating on the people that don't live the way you do. Grow up and keep your nasty opinions to yourself.

I am Spartacus

Hey Harvey, if Chaz is such a man why don't you go suck his penis... oh thats right SHE doesn't have a penis.

Lala

Well... at least LACEY looks "game"... as "CHAZ" looks TOTALLY UNCOMFORTABLE...

I'm sorry... a MASTECTOMY, HORMONE THERAPY (TESTOSTERONE), and POST MENOPAUSAL BEARD... DOES NOT MAKE A MAN...

We will not be watching DWTS... as it NO LONGER (and hasn't in a LONG TIME) offered the "family viewing experience" it once (in Season ONE) did...

Criss

Stop referring to this one as a male!

Peggie

Spartacus you sound like a 12 year old idiot. Grow up!

Meanie

Ya have to know if Papa was alive he'd be singing:
I saw her today, I saw her face
It was the face I loved
and I knew
I had to run away....

PatinNJ

The show will not be on in my house.

Meanie

And to the dumb azz'ed unoriginals who think this is about sexual orientation... YOU ARE F'G MORONS! This is about some spoiled brat mental case making her life into a 3 ringed circus, and expecting the world to applaud it for it. She should be on INTERVENTION, not DWTS.

CutTheCrap

It might just be me but, there is the small of a persons back and then the ass is just below that....Stay classy TMZ.

Jodi

If you notice Lacey is not standing real close to Chaz like she would do if her partner was REALLY a man and Lacey reminds me of Kim from the Real Housewives Of Atlanta in that pic.