Chaz Bono & Lacey Schwimmer

Watch That Hand, Mister

9/5/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0905_chaz_bono_bnChaz Bono is sporting a massive grin in his, just released, official "Dancing With the Stars" photo -- and maybe that's because dude also has a right hand FULL of Lacey Schwimmer's ass.

Now we know what Chaz's prom photo would have looked like.

Faust

I'm not sure how that fat, ugly chick earned the right to be called "he". No penis...no man. It still has to sit to pee doesn't it?

JUstin

Well, kinda reminds me of when she partnered with Kyle ..Similar couple look..lol

JUstin

Believe it or not , People . But shoveling this down the throats of middle America makes me more uncomfortable than who chaz is ..And Yeah , they are exploiting chaz too ..

def.

After seeing all the Haters post I am Team Chaz. I wasn't a fan before, but now that he's bold enough to present himself as a man on national TV, regardless of what anyone thinks, that takes some real stones. He'll probably dance like an albatross, but he's still got the guts to do it.
If you don't like it, don'*****ch.
I support Chaz and I might even vote and I don't even watch that dumb show.

Cartman

Ain't no "Mister".

Chaz has a vagina or women's genitals if TMZ's weird word censor *'s that out.

CC

Chaz looks as uncomfortable holding Lacey as she does pretending to be a man. Time to up the hormone dosage!!!

THE BEAVER

We live in a sad, strange, mixed up world. With a lot of confused and lost souls.

Zambonie

really tired of hearing about chaz bono
s/he isn't entertainer and isn't entertaining
if s/he wasn't cher's kid we never would have heard of her/him

Cheetara

But seriously and this is just my opinion..the show should not be called "Dancing with the Stars" however "Dancing with Celebrities" might be more appropriate. Stars are the big name people the show CAN'T get to come on. What America gets to see are people you may have to Google to find out who they are, or those that are simply on because of who they're related to.

StevenB

That is a good look for Bono.

Though if TMZ thinks he is grabbing the chick's ass, they need a remedial anatomy lesson.

juju

I wonder if Jesus would call Chaz hateful names??

20-30% of gay/transgender teens attempt suicide every year in this country because of homophobia and the hateful comments of ignorant people - especially those who claim to be Christian.

How sad.

I sincerely hope that Chaz is able to let people see what a great guy he really is - but unfortunately, I worry just reading the hate and ignorance on this site.

Rob

repulsive

Claus

I usually like a little girl on girl but this triggered my gag reflex.

Michael7307

You can poli******urd, but it is still a turd.

John T.

Look at the size of Chas's neck, now look at Lacey's waiste. Damn what a sweat hog, go on a diet lady ! You'lll never be a male honey you were born with a vagina, dahhhhh.