Chaz Bono & Lacey Schwimmer

Watch That Hand, Mister

9/5/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0905_chaz_bono_bnChaz Bono is sporting a massive grin in his, just released, official "Dancing With the Stars" photo -- and maybe that's because dude also has a right hand FULL of Lacey Schwimmer's ass.

Now we know what Chaz's prom photo would have looked like.

The Neko Nation

This must be a like a dream come true for this deviant piece of trash, getting to put its slimy fat hand on Lacey. This country is going into the toilet. I for one will no*****ch this seasons Dancing with the stars as long as that sick abomination is on the show.

Mayra

TMZ is making a big deal about this because it's Chaz, if it were someone else they wouldn't care, his hand isn't even on her ass...so stupid!

TJ

Our society is SOOOO messed up.

PitBullLover

may i just say...... days too late...... I AM ALREADY FED UP WITH HEARING ABOUT HER. I DON' THINK I CAN TAKE IT ANYMORE BECAUSE IT CAN ONLY GET WORSE AND WORSE AND WORSE and the show isn't even ON YET....
STOP!!
PLEASE!!
BASTA!!

Pound Sand

I really thought I could watch this season but after seeing this photo the only thing I am thinking about doing is throwing up!

Irene

They say DWTS is the most popular show??? I don't really think it is. I don'*****ch it and never have and don't know anyone who watches it...boring...think it just gets the most advertising and tries to get the most controversy.

Zippy T. Pinhead

That thing you people refer to as Chaz can pretend to be a man all it wants, but the simple fact is it isn't!

mary

Lacey Schwimmer

You should have "just said no."

tgrfan42069

tmz is obsessed with that woman chaz.yo would think she is the only contestant this year.

Pete Beau

Remember--nobody goes through life unscathed.
We all have our personal burdens but this soul has had to bear it in public. Is this harming you? Turn the channel.
For the children. Grow up.

Kathleen Carpenter

I think he looks great. Best of luck to you Chaz.

Zoe

Why is it that we are subjected to this? A woman pretending to be a man is a screw up of nature. "Chaz" would do well to just go away and live his/her life quietly. Somehow our society thinks it's cool to promote freaks and try to make them mainstream.

Billy

I've got $5 says the dancing pro quits before she's got to handle this sweaty, fat piece of mixed up garbage. Dude doesn't know if he's a he or she and someone has to put their hand on that thing? Fing disgusting. Shame on Dancing putting this find homo bag of garbage on their show.

Teleny

CHAZ is braver than any of you haters.

Artemus J. Clydefrog

Poor Lacey. What did that poor girl do to deserve this?