Chaz Bono & Lacey Schwimmer

Watch That Hand, Mister

9/5/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0905_chaz_bono_bnChaz Bono is sporting a massive grin in his, just released, official "Dancing With the Stars" photo -- and maybe that's because dude also has a right hand FULL of Lacey Schwimmer's ass.

Now we know what Chaz's prom photo would have looked like.

asiagirl

yucckkksss!!!she's got a beard.....

S Ennis

Leave it alone. He has been through enough; let him live
his life as he wants. It takes alot of guts to do what he
is doing. Go Chaz!

Marty

I just saw the previews of Chaz dancing on "dancing with the trangenturds" and this woman is a clutz.
I feel that I am a reasonable prudent person and I have one big question. Why would a woman with a vagina and on testosterone be able to be called transgendered? Seems like you chickened out and didn't follow through.

Chaz, you are a fake. I actually would have more respect for someone who went all the way with the change. You never will.

Ann

I admire Chaz so much for doing this. He knows how much hate is out there and still he has the guts to do this on national TV. He has my vote before he even gets out on the dance floor!

ExileLA

She's hot. I MEANT LACEY!!!

Ann

He is an incredible young man. Chaz, you go man and you have my vote just for having the guts to be there!!! We folks here in the midwest are sending you our love and respect. Go get 'em tiger!!!

ExileLA

Enough of this terrible discrimination - now that Chaz and Co. are getting on, it time the doors open a bit wider and let Howard's WACK PACK compete - they could do no worse. Or If they're not available bring in the Knoxville's JACKASS crew - imagine the possibilities - maybe this show could be salvaged yet!

RobRod

That is not a "DUDE" you freakin idiot!!! GROSS!!!!

supermom

I think Chaz looks better now as a man than as a woman! At least he looks happier!

supermom

Man people get a grip!

Fuck Celebrities

Bono is a "SHE": all the DNA, internal organs (unmodified) and bone structure indicate this.

Get it right TMZ.

You are supposed to entertain the rest of us with tawdry gossip, not try set social agendas.

You now offcially suck & have jumped the shark.

Scotty

He hasn't been a guy long enough to know how to be a guy! I think this was a huge mistake, DWTS is going to be a freak show!

juju

Sonny Bono wrote this song in 1965.

It was the only song he ever sang solo.

It's called "Laugh at Me" I think he got it right 45 yrs ago...

Why can't I, be like any guy?
Why do they try to make me run?
Son o*****un, now

What do they care, about the clothes I wear?
Why get their kicks from making fun?

So I don't care
Let 'em laugh at me
If that's the fare
I have to pay to be free
Then baby, laugh at me
And I'll cry for you
And I'll pray for you
And I'll do all the things that the man upstairs says to do
I'll do 'em for you
Yeah I'll do 'em all for you

It's gotta stop someplace
It's gotta stop sometime

And maybe the next guy
Who don't wear a silk tie
He can walk by and say Hi
Instead of Why?

RIP Sonny Bono - I KNOW you would be as proud and supportive of Chaz as Mary is...

connie

Chaz Bono you go man i hope you win this, you came along away show them who got this. im happy for you.and to the ones that dont like it becaues he is up there with Dancing With the Stars dont look mat it when it comes on tv. he will have others that will be on hes side. GOOD LUCK CHAZ. you got this

andy

I've been mocking the decisions of DWTS quite a lot over the past couple of weeks, so I'll be nice, and give them credit where it's due in one specific area. Choosing Lacey for the "pairing" was absolutely brilliant, as she has a very strong following of her own, and draws votes specifically because of her own persona. People vote "for" Lacey. It may help prolong this spectacle for a few extra weeks. So, DWTS, for that alone, I'll will give you credit and say "good job", for an intelligent strategic move. But, that's where the positive "props" end with me.
HOPE THAT RON ARTEST WINS!!!