Russell Armstrong

Family WILL Watch "RHBH"

To Protect His Image

9/5/2011 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0905_housvies_russel_armstrong_getty_exRussell Armstrong's family is watching tonight's "Real Housewives of Beverly HIlls" season premiere with extremely critical eyes -- and is prepared to take legal action ... depending on what they see.

Ron Richards, the attorney representing Russell's parents ... tells TMZ, the family wants to make sure nothing that "would make Russell look bad" airs in the highly anticipated premiere episode.

TMZ broke the story ... shortly before his death, Russell told a friend he was concerned about his negative portrayal on the show. Bravo has said it was doing some re-editing due to Russell's death ... but didn't specifically mention the premiere episode.

Richards says the family will explore legal options if they see something they don't like tonight.

andre luiz

Hi I am Brazilian and I can tell you that here in Brazil two and a half men have greater success and all because of Charlie Sheen as the plot of the series and Basie was in his life he would sue you so why did you guys an betrayal q made to him for you uasaram him for many years to earn money in Braslas aki has many fans and you'll lose a lot of audience aki fizererm the episode is the funeral of Charlie Harper said ves in place as he was traveling with a protagonist
qa of the series so well in a crisis is resolved will need replace it temporarily but forever more because then we could have a possible audience around you will lose without Sheen
otherwise go and **** yourselves because I quit the series along with Charlie as well as several fans
Then go to the son of a bitch

andre luiz

Then go to the son of a bitch

dolphin

Sounds like his family is just waiting for a big pay day. He was a very disturbed man to beat his wife and then leave his kids by killing himself. Where was his family when he was going through the divorce? and they had to know he was losing everything and was depressed.

Someone should have insisted on staying with him but instead they left him alone.

Noizy

Very sad stuff indeed.

Make it stop

I'm sorry but after watching the show last night I could see how Taylor could have gotten under his skin. She's sooooo fake!!! The comment about Ken saying she was weak for going to therapy...delusional....that's NOT what he said you dummy. That was his opinion if HE had to go to therapy. I am now convinced there is NOTHING real about this "lady" & she is a complete S**t stirrer.

FanFare

Are these "family members" looking to cash in on Russell's death? That would make them no better than - Bravo.

spitfire

I am sorry for this families loss. But he made some bad choices and instead of facing them head on he decided to take the easy way out. I think the family is just looking for someone to blame. Maybe they should take a look at themselves and wonder if they were so loving why dind't he turn to them. It's a sad story, but no one forced him to go on the show, or mishandle peoples money.

c

He beat the crap out of his wife and put her in the hospital. Just because he is dead does not change the fact that he was a piece of ****.

SusanCoyote

They will for sure cut all of that WHORE'S lies about him abusing her. She shopped until all of his money was gone and then she was gone too. She is a vile, gold digging whore. Someone, please take that child away from her!

HEATHER

I met Russell at a charity golf tournament about 7 years ago and I found him to be a truely nice person. Nothing pretense or snobby, he certainly was one of the biggest gentlemen there. It's such a shame what's happened to him since... I hope his family can find the strength to get through this. HE did not deserve how the clan spoke of him to Taylor, they were only getting Taylor's side and we all know there are two sides. I think we've now seen how totally shallow these "celebrity" groups are. My prayers are with his family and mostly to his THREE children.

tt

His family can blame Taylor all they want but his parents raised him so maybe they should take their share of the responsibility OR BLAME RUSSELL, HE PULLED THE TRIGGER!!! I understand they are hurt and looking for someone to blame but RUSSELL DID THE DEED!! Taylor is suffering and needs their support!!

spyke

Good I hope they sue their butts off

juulie

His family should be MORE concerned about him being a WIFE BEATER!

maria

I hope his family take every single penny form the show and the show producers....it cost his life not matter what happen they made him feel the outcast ...everyone hated him because this wax ,ugly lips woman was talking about him she thougth well I divorce him and I will be rich and famous the show and the money for the divorce ,well her dreams are off and she deserves ! only sorrow and sadness and remorse is what she should feel...money is not everything !now she is out of money since he commited suicide .

bree77

Is his family going to go to the courts and try to have his prior records for abuse on his first wife removed also?? Those don't paint him in a good light either and those are do***ented by the court! His family is just looking for a reason to sue Bravo and make money off of his death too. They are no better. Whether Russell is mentioned anytime on the show or not, they will sue Bravo anyway. Guarantee it.