Soulja Boy

RIPPED By Military Vet

For Anti-Army Rap

9/5/2011 11:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0902_soulja_boy_tmz_ex
A proud military veteran is demanding an apology from Soulja Boy -- after the rapper posted a video saying, "f**k the army troops."

Soulja ignited a wave of controversy this week over his new song, "Let's Be Real" -- which includes the lyrics:

"F**k the FBI and the army troops ... fighting for what? Be your own man ...
... I'll be flying through the clouds with green like I'm Peter Pan."

090211_soulja_boy_v2_still

TMZ spoke with Fred A. Flores -- a disabled Marine Veteran who is now a commissioner for the L.A. County Veteran’s Advisory Commission. Flores tells us, "It's a very offensive statement ... especially with the 10th anniversary of 9/11 coming up."

Flores -- who has two children currently serving in the military -- calls Soulja "Ungrateful" ... adding, "He should apologize to ALL armed forces."

"[The rap] is very irresponsible," Flores stated ... "especially for a person who is an entertainer for the youth of our country."

Soulja Boy's rep refused to comment.

newsman

Let's all be fair.. He's a ****** and doesn't know any better

eldogg

What a loser.
Promote your videos FREE at Video Tube 100 . COM
Top 100 Rap, Hip-Hop, R&B Music Videos. - Underground

sarg74

Please come to Fort Leonard Wood, We have some gifts for you, So wont you PLEASE come here and entertain the troops?. We realy do want you to come. OK so I'm BSing. But Please let him come here so I can Kick his lil punk ASS.

sarg74

Your **** has been pulled off EvER military shelf and placed in the trash, your trash will NEVER be sold on any military installation EVEr again, you have screwed your self. Hope you have some cash left because your career is over SOULESS BIT*H

ljinatl

You wann check out some real music. Check me out on.http://www.reverbnation.com/ljinatl

William

Wow dude you be flying like peter pan huh? This is what happens when you let people with no talent in the industry, and second how are you going to insult the very people that fight for you everyday and then make apology video damn your so hood, come see me I'll show how the Marines get down oorah!

Ann

Really? My husband and my sons fought for this country. Actually, my first relative fought in the revolutionary war. I say, strap a bomb on your ugly and stupid butt and send you out. You wouldn't even be good bait!

Allen

He should apologize by changing his name

Allen

kat

Yes and he should change his name!

Jesse

I'm a vet of Iraq. I'm 30 6'3" 240 pounds. Come call me a bitch.

Manda

They should drop his ass in a pit full of combat soldiers and then have at him!!!

Brian

Hey your welcome by the way. Men have died so you can sing your ****** up lyrics. Come play in the desert with us someday, we'll see how hard you are, and how high you fly when your stupid ass steps on an IED. ****tard.

a Realist.

F*** ANY SOLDIER WHO ACTS LIKE THEY SIGNED UP TO PROTECT THIS BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY WHEN IN REALITY MOST OF YOU DO IT FOR THE PAY AND BENEFITS AND IF THOSE WEREN'T INVOLVED WE'D BE LEFT WITH A VERY SMALL MILITIA (Sorry, just not naive like everybody else) Also, stop acting like you're fighting for something or even a real war because NONE OF YOU EVEN GET TO TOUCH YOUR TRIGGERS AND YOU KNOW IT!!...Respect to any soldier who doesn't call him/herself a hero for joining and truly does it out of patriotism tho.

luis

**** ALL SOLDIERS WHO ACT LIKE THEY JOINED TO PROTECT THIS BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY WHEN IN REALITY MOST DO IT FOR THE PAY AND BENEFITS and wouldn't give a s*** if those weren't involved!! (Sorry, just not naive like most of you)...Also, stop acting like this war for oil is a real war. Cause none of you even gets to touch your triggers!!

Previous 15 Comments | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments