Soulja Boy

RIPPED By Military Vet

For Anti-Army Rap

9/5/2011 11:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0902_soulja_boy_tmz_ex
A proud military veteran is demanding an apology from Soulja Boy -- after the rapper posted a video saying, "f**k the army troops."

Soulja ignited a wave of controversy this week over his new song, "Let's Be Real" -- which includes the lyrics:

"F**k the FBI and the army troops ... fighting for what? Be your own man ...
... I'll be flying through the clouds with green like I'm Peter Pan."

090211_soulja_boy_v2_still

TMZ spoke with Fred A. Flores -- a disabled Marine Veteran who is now a commissioner for the L.A. County Veteran’s Advisory Commission. Flores tells us, "It's a very offensive statement ... especially with the 10th anniversary of 9/11 coming up."

Flores -- who has two children currently serving in the military -- calls Soulja "Ungrateful" ... adding, "He should apologize to ALL armed forces."

"[The rap] is very irresponsible," Flores stated ... "especially for a person who is an entertainer for the youth of our country."

Soulja Boy's rep refused to comment.

Previous 15 Comments | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38

luis

**** ALL SOLDIERS WHO ACT LIKE THEY JOINED TO PROTECT THIS BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY WHEN IN REALITY MOST DO IT FOR THE PAY AND BENEFITS and wouldn't give a s*** if those weren't involved!! (Sorry, just not naive like most of you)...Also, stop acting like this war for oil is a real war. Cause none of you even gets to touch your triggers!!

Timothy

I'd like to have this piece of garbage fly with me I'd boot his A@@ out of the plane over the troops without a parachute!! of course from at least 2500 feet!!!LOL

Gaby

My husband is a Marine and to hear some crap like this makes me angry. I've had to spend months separated from my husband in order to keep our country safe. These men and women leave their families and friends to defend our country and to defend our rights and this is the kind of thanks they receive. People protesting their funerals, talking crap about them, and wanting them to disappear. If it weren't for these brave human beings defending us, we would've lost our beautiful freedom and rights years ago.

dballin

dumn ni**er

MY SOLDIER

our soldiers are fighiting for us.. and i dont see his little rich A%% doing it... it makes me sick to think our troops are protecting ungrateful people like him.. i will never listen to soulja boy ever again...

christa kwon

You know, in Korea, even if you are entertainment, if you are a man you have to serve the military for at least 2 years. He should be blessed he lives in America.

tom

Soulja Boy literally raps like he's half retarded. The guy is the most pathetic excuse for an entertainer and I don't understand why anyone even cares what he has to say.

Previous 15 Comments | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38