Soulja Boy

RIPPED By Military Vet

For Anti-Army Rap

9/5/2011 11:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0902_soulja_boy_tmz_ex
A proud military veteran is demanding an apology from Soulja Boy -- after the rapper posted a video saying, "f**k the army troops."

Soulja ignited a wave of controversy this week over his new song, "Let's Be Real" -- which includes the lyrics:

"F**k the FBI and the army troops ... fighting for what? Be your own man ...
... I'll be flying through the clouds with green like I'm Peter Pan."

090211_soulja_boy_v2_still

TMZ spoke with Fred A. Flores -- a disabled Marine Veteran who is now a commissioner for the L.A. County Veteran’s Advisory Commission. Flores tells us, "It's a very offensive statement ... especially with the 10th anniversary of 9/11 coming up."

Flores -- who has two children currently serving in the military -- calls Soulja "Ungrateful" ... adding, "He should apologize to ALL armed forces."

"[The rap] is very irresponsible," Flores stated ... "especially for a person who is an entertainer for the youth of our country."

Soulja Boy's rep refused to comment.

hahayaright

So long freedom of speech. I don't kiss the army's ass of any vet myself coz it's all one big lie. Go kill more innocent ppl.

She's baaaack

Here's a clue for all of you "FREEDOM OF SPEECH" folks. Yes we are blessed with freedom of speech, and with freedoms comes responsibility. It's arse.wholes like this uneducated lowlife who chip away at our freedoms with their irresponsible attitudes. I can tell you, if this cretin had spent any time learning about military history and the courage of these great men and women in the face of some horiffic challenges maybe he'd know better. Doubt it.

ChunkyLightning

Well the troops in my opinion are fighting for nothing. The only thing that was accomplished as far as I can see is that some corporations got rich mainly the one that paid Chenney 40 million(I'm sure it was worth it). To claim FREEDOM or anything else was achieved is asinine.

That said it has nothing to do with the troops who bravely go do the job they are asked by polititions. If anything it's sad that people had to be injured or worse so that maybe Bush could kill the guy who tried to assassinate his father. That's why people better stand up and demand that those effected by the war are looked after properly for what they were asked to do!

kim

lets dump his ass in the middle of Iran or north korea and see how long this fool lasts. He'll be crying for his mommy if he knows who she is like the coward piece of crap he is.
Loser who's free to leave this country for good but won't because of the freedomn he enjoys here thanks to our military.

GS0344

I work at an Arsenal and would like to have his pi$$ant join us for our 9 11 Memorial. Maybe he could even sing his song for the brave men and women who work with us. I would bet this moron also hates cops.

Angela

I never comment on this stuff but that is completely aweful for him to put that in his music, I cant believe people that live in this country would ever buy his stuf****ain! The love of my life almost died over there fighting for our freedom. DO you enjoy the freedoms this country offers? Maybe you should thank a member of our military next time you meet one! I know I love my Marine and im thankful hes home safe now...he was injured pretty bad and was willing to put his life on the line..so baby, thank you and I love you forever!

DontTreadOnMe

People wonder why we had racial segregation.....THIS IS A GREAT EXAMPLE...LOL

Megan

Yeah, because Soulja boy is so tough. What a joke - who listens this crap, anyway?

Rogue Warrior

This military dude should know when to STFU and keep his thoughts to himself!

Angela

What a complete as*hole, my daughter will never be allowed to listen to anything of his again! I suggest we drop him off in the middle of the desert and see how well he survives! I love my Marine and thank every single member of our military for doing a job I know I am not brave enough for! Thank you for fighting for my freedom and the continued freedom of our children! Thank you for being a shining example of what our children should strive for!

as I was sayin

The troops are awesome! If not for them we would not have the freedoms that we have. In America it is supposedly that each person has his or her own unique prospects or views on things. It is a issue though when it comes to our military because our military protects us all. Along with everyone else Soulja Boy should be thankful instead.

Greg C

You make me sick I was in the U S Army and fought for your freedom jerk . Why do not you get a real job cause rapping is not your gig dude

Canada Guy

First the lies about the private jet now this. What a little bitch this kid turned out to be!
He hates the FBI and the Army, and his idea of being a man is to wear green and fly like Peter Pan?
I know where this kid's mind is.
Tuck it under and fly away little flower.
Oh, and if you hate the Army, change your name from "Soulja" to "Girlie" Boy.

me

proof he's just another uneducated appreciative unpatriotic *****

svizzy

most people her are more educated than him that's true. but your education is just propaganda so it is worth nothing