Chaz Bono on 'Dancing'

I'll Have a 'POSITIVE IMPACT'

On Kids with Gender Dysphoria

9/6/2011 8:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

090611_chaz_videoChaz Bono believes his stint on "Dancing with the Stars" will have a "positive impact on kids with gender dysphoria" -- and says it's "crazy" that people are boycotting the show.

Chaz appeared on "Good Morning America" and told George Stephanopoulos, "When I was growing up, if I would have seen someone like me on a show like this, it would have made all the difference in the world."

In the end, Chaz says he's just "a regular guy."

0906_dwts_footer

moe l.

It's NOT "a regular guy". It's a fat "thing" that opted to mutilate it's body by addition and subtraction. Farthest thing from "regular".

niceguy

Gross. The cringe factor this season will definitely make me change the channel.

Cari

Imagine being trapped in the wrong gender body for years. I can't and that's why I'm keeping an open mind.

Carla

Umm, i thought the show was DANCING WITH THE STARS.... He/She isn't a star!!!! wth? Hell, no TV shows are about him, nothing... he needs to do a show first or something.. just b/c he changed gender doesn't make you a STAR! and a dancing one, too? smh

i hate TV sometimes.

aealregularguy

Please stop calling her a he. I know Tmz is not all about the facts but the truth is simple here- SHE IS A GIRL! Sonny and Cher made love and Chassity came out as a girl- 9 months later. I will pray for Chassity. God Speed.

Eric Anderson

Reason why the Bono's identify with gender dysphoria is that
both parents have been coaxed into sexually liking a woman that posesses an enlarged ****, in fact so large that matches a mans penis size! Please heed this message as the truth and not to ruin one's reputation!

Michelle

This proves that America is still a backwards country full of stupid hicks.

Wikipedia and an open mind are your friends. Read up about being born with the wrong set of parts, please, and maybe us Europeans will think more of you. Bye.

Jane Bryant

Gee, I thought that you had to be a "star" to be on DWTS - and she/he is not a star -- just a freak! Please, Chaz can do whatever she/he wants to his/her body, but I don't want it made as a public endorsement on my once favorite show that I WILL NOT be watching this year as they have sunk to an all time low!

VonZipperRules

This FEMALE will never be a male...Every cell in his body will contain 2 X chromosomes no matter how much plastic surgery you have done.

Professor Chaos

Yeah.. lets just let a bunch of kids with mental issues watch this chick that believes the only way for her to be truly happy in life is to surgically alter her genitals and sex so that she can be the man she's always felt was trapped inside her. Lets just let kids know it's ok to be bat sh*t insane. Good idea.

slobama

YOU ARE NOT A GUY... YOU ARE DISGUSTING

gender dysphoria was NOT a topic during my kickball recess time.

Mikey

No one's buying it, put your panties back on.

JP

A "man" with a uterus....gross.

Zoe

If I never hear the words "gender dysphoria" again that'll be fine with me. There are millions of people who are starving, physically and sexually abused and just trying to make it from day to day. Stop it with this "precious cause du jour" and focus on something important for a change.

gagnet126

Although all I can think of when I look at him is that sweet, blond little girl apearing at the end of her parents show, my attitude is live and let live. It is what he wanted. It does affect me so go for it Chaz!! Everything in this world evolves, be it going form orse to car to get around or people. If some one is lucky enough to find happiness in this world and within themselves who are we to say it is wrong. If you want to change your sex or just be with some one of the same sex you should be allowed to. Just for the record I am 54 and hetero.