Madonna

Don't EVER Give Me

A HYDRANGEA FLOWER!!

9/6/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0906_madonna_loathes

Madonna
LOATHES hydrangeas... LOATHES THEM ... and after a fan gave her the flower as a gift during a news conference at the Venice Film Festival in Italy, she couldn't hold back her inner biaaaaatch.

The nerve of some people.

0906_venice_footer

Bean

Who loathes hydrangeas? That fan probably grew that flower with love and care in their own garden. Take your weird accent and beat it, Madge!

FlamingoNut

Maybe the person did indeed know, and if so, nice going! I hope I meet Madonna soon. Note to self, don't forget the hydrangeas...

Joe

Hey Ms Ciccone ...what part of Michigan is that posh accent from again?

Cheryl A.

How DARE that fan spend their hard earned money on flowers that Miss Bitch doesn't like..........eye roll.

CRAZYGIRL

Madonna always thinks shes superior to everyone else!!!I feel sorry for the fan, that gave her the hydrangea, she was mocking and mean. Anyone notice shes starting to look like Bette Davis, In What Ever Happened To Baby Jane!!

Mary Anne Huff

So I'm old but I was there when Madonna started out and we thought she was a joke. Our bad. She got better and better, richer and richer, married and married, and then lo and behold started dating??? males that have made her a laughing stock. While all of us have a flower that might bring back bad memories I'm afraid that Madonna is now showing her immature side. Dare we say...JOKE?

some guy

I'm gonna send Madonna a bouquet of Hydrangeas. Anyone have her address?

Sammy

She has the emotional maturity of an 8th grader. Too bad our society rewards narcissistic self involved twits like this moron. Remember her remark to **** Clark that she wanted to "rule the world"? TEXT BOOK NARCISSIST.

karisma

Gracious and classy as always, Madge.

Shane Sheibani

How people treat you is their karma, how you react is yours. Shane Sheibani

Blue

She been that snarky old lady that says crap behind everyone's back for a long, long time. The only press she got from that dreadful bio-film years ago was the scene where she dissed Kevin Costner behind his back pretending to gag. The only press she will get from the apparently dreadful WE film is that she dissed a hydrangea.

FreeWill

It would be great to send a lot of those flower to her house! But a lot...and see what she said, ungrateful b¡tch

cjs

Yes and everyone there LOATHED your directorial debut.
EGO, horrible person, pity the person that spent money on that flower.

Poohsie

I hate carnations, but when someone gives me one, I don't tell me that....geez, how ungrateful can you be...

jackmama311

sorry madonna, guess he was fresh out of 16 yr old spanish boys...you old bitty.