Rachel Uchitel

I'm SUING Over 9/11 Story

9/6/2011 10:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0905_rachel_uchitel_911_ex_swipe
Rachel Uchitel is livid over a news article that implies she's happy her fiance died during 9/11 -- she's so mad she plans to sue.

Page Six Magazine ran a story this morning in which Rachel allegedly said, "I believe Andy [my fiance] was meant to die because he was too good."

And Page Six went on -- "It would have been tragic if we got into fights and then divorced ... I'm glad I didn't get to see any flaws that time brings on everyone. I would [otherwise] be a fat housewife with three kids living in Sands Point, Long Island."

Rachel tells TMZ, she was not only misquoted, but the quotes were taken wholly out of context.  Rachel tells us, "I would have loved nothing more than to be Andy's housewife," and she says that was the centerpiece of what she told Page Six.

Rachel says she's lawyered up and plans to sue both Page Six Magazine and the New York Post.

update_bar
12:49 PM: The Post just sent us a statement ...  "We stand by our story."

Look!

The New York Post has gone too far. Shame on you for doing this to a 9/11 victim on the 10th anniversary. The ENTIRE country was in mourning during that fateful time and now you are re-victimizing a woman who suffered greatly due to those horrible events. Shame! Shame on you!

Philly

We've all lost someone. Many people have lost lots of people. But it doesn't mean we get a free pass for being douchebags 8-10 years later.

Meanie

Actually, as much as I dislike this puta,... this page 6 thing is just simply WRONG. Bad form, and she should sue.

magmax

Nothing like lip-locking a few hundred wankers to get through a tragedy.

weird al yankovich

My sympathy goes out to Andy but Im sure he is MUCH better off without her .. She would have killed him slowly in life

Poster girl for TRAMP

McknightSteven

I just got a $829.99 iPad2 for only $103.37 and my mom got a $1499.99 HDTV for only $251.92, they are both coming with USPS tomorrow. I would be an idiot to ever pay full retail prices at places like Walmart or Bestbuy. I sold a 37" HDTV to my boss for $60...0 that I only paid $78.24 for. I use BidsOut.com

spyke

Don't you just love how TMZ runs this little blurps as though we know wtf they are talking about.

phyuck

If dying was the only way for him to get out of a relationship with this whore then it in some screwed up way was the best thing that could happen to him. He's lucky to not have known what a slut she turned out to be.

carla

Hope they got the interview on tape.

magmax

It puts the penis in its mouth.

some guy

Dunno how anyone can take the NY Post seriously. They're a half-step above publishing stories about Bat boy.

A Real Lawyer

A lying extortionist tramp calling out a newspaper for lying?!? What nerve. Someone call Elin to comment on the Page six article. This tramp will spread 'em or sue 'em at the drop of a hat. Anything for money. Now, back on your knees you trollop.

A Real Lawyer

A lying extortionist tramp calling out a newspaper for lying?!? What nerve. Someone call Elin to comment on the Page six article. This tramp will spreading em or sue em at the drop of a hat. Go away trollop.

CC

Rachel Uchitel, housewife. Ha ha ha ha ha. Actually it might work if she's playing a role for Vivid Entertainment.

BarrysConspiracyWorld

She's kind of uggo w/o all that makeup -- and with that personality!