Rachel Uchitel

I'm SUING Over 9/11 Story

9/6/2011 10:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0905_rachel_uchitel_911_ex_swipe
Rachel Uchitel is livid over a news article that implies she's happy her fiance died during 9/11 -- she's so mad she plans to sue.

Page Six Magazine ran a story this morning in which Rachel allegedly said, "I believe Andy [my fiance] was meant to die because he was too good."

And Page Six went on -- "It would have been tragic if we got into fights and then divorced ... I'm glad I didn't get to see any flaws that time brings on everyone. I would [otherwise] be a fat housewife with three kids living in Sands Point, Long Island."

Rachel tells TMZ, she was not only misquoted, but the quotes were taken wholly out of context.  Rachel tells us, "I would have loved nothing more than to be Andy's housewife," and she says that was the centerpiece of what she told Page Six.

Rachel says she's lawyered up and plans to sue both Page Six Magazine and the New York Post.

update_bar
12:49 PM: The Post just sent us a statement ...  "We stand by our story."

charley

THIS WHORE AINT DEAD YET.......HAVENT HEARD ABOUT THE FILTHY SKANK IN WEEKS....THOUGHT HER VEE JAY WAS FULL OF CANCER....IF ANY BITCH DESERVES (P) USSY CANCER ITS HER!

Staceyann Dolenti

Is this Tiger's girl???? It looks nothing like her?

Stacey ann Dolenti

judi

I believe Rachel did not say those things

popo

wow makeup can really do miracle ....ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

boo

I always capitalize over my terrifying grief.......I am an American....

boo

I"m relevant, I'm relevant. (so says Lindsay Lohan)

ruth

As someone who lives in Sands Point, New York I take offense about the "I would [otherwise] be a fat housewife with three kids living in Sands Point, Long Island." I am not fat nor overweight, and if you check most of the women who live in Sands Point are underweight.

boo

I'm sorry. but she used her grieving to become the filth that she is. Her doing, not mine. Lay in bed with dogs, you get fleas....

RandomTandem

the new york post is a sucky horrible racist newspaper in general! i hope she wins whatever she sues for!

Tina

who cares she is ugly

Mimi

I can't say I'm a fan of hers but I do feel bad for her with this story. She made some statements that came out badly but I don't believe she wanted the guy to die. That is horrible. I don't blame her for suing them to be honest. She probably said that last line as a joke and they took it out of context. She doesn't seem like the brightest tool in the shed.

aquanet

Oh if she only stayed in long island..............

julez2810

I think you are all wrong for judging who she was 10 YRS AGO. We know nothing of her until after she went through the loss of her fiance. Who are we to judge how anyone deals with a tremendous loss like that. I don't believe anyone would be that hateful. I'm taking the NYP with a grain of salt.

TulipSniper

I wouldn't put it past her to pull something like this. She's a attention seeker. Anything to keep her name in the press.

Bob

So Tiger's WHORE became a WHORE because her fiance died and now she's going to sue someone because of it?