Rachel Uchitel

I'm SUING Over 9/11 Story

9/6/2011 10:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0905_rachel_uchitel_911_ex_swipe
Rachel Uchitel is livid over a news article that implies she's happy her fiance died during 9/11 -- she's so mad she plans to sue.

Page Six Magazine ran a story this morning in which Rachel allegedly said, "I believe Andy [my fiance] was meant to die because he was too good."

And Page Six went on -- "It would have been tragic if we got into fights and then divorced ... I'm glad I didn't get to see any flaws that time brings on everyone. I would [otherwise] be a fat housewife with three kids living in Sands Point, Long Island."

Rachel tells TMZ, she was not only misquoted, but the quotes were taken wholly out of context.  Rachel tells us, "I would have loved nothing more than to be Andy's housewife," and she says that was the centerpiece of what she told Page Six.

Rachel says she's lawyered up and plans to sue both Page Six Magazine and the New York Post.

update_bar
12:49 PM: The Post just sent us a statement ...  "We stand by our story."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Abaddon

A despicable human being that has already received money for nothing is going to make an attempt at more. I'll see her in hell.

Follow me @DWTS - http://twitter.com/DWTS

duhh

She would of been a fat housewife with three children if she was LUCKY. Instead, she is a home wrecking wh**e who is only famous for scr**wing married men and being on CELEBRITY REHAB. Well, that's soooo much better. I'm sure Andy is so PROUD of her SK**k a**!!!

mook

Who is this person?

themillieblog

Wow I actually did not recognize her from back then. She can go away now

Hate Man

She Deserves To Get Raped ...... Repeatedly

Wtcsurvivor

I live next to wtc and lost many friends...I read her comments today and was sickened.
I am sure her ex fiancé parents are not happy Like Rachel that their beloved son was burned alive by Terrorists.
Her comments are so hurtful and so insensitive to those of us who try loved people who died. So self absorbed rachel. This woman is truly a whore in every sense of the word. Well the one good thing is that these parents never saw their son marry this piece of crap.

tessa

hey! whores have rights too . . .

yuck, I really dislike attention seeking, money grubbing trash . . .

Theepilepsyguy

They can stand by their story...I want them to stand by a manhole with the cover missing. one good swift kick in the butt..bye bye. Some people have the i.q of a dry roasted peanut .

Matt

in that 9/11 photo of rachel, how come i don't see any tears? weeping with no tears means she is acting. she weeping becuase they were'nt married so she wont' get much cash from estate. slutty money grubber is all she is

lynn

This story is just plain nasty. And what a time to go to press with it.

Gmuqt2001

Well, I guess she can put some of Tiger Woods' money to the test. See if it spends the same as his ex-wife's money does.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7