Soulja Boy

Army-Bashing Song

WON'T Be On My New Album

9/7/2011 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0906_soulja_boy_military_getty_ex_2
Soulja Boy and his management team are SCRAMBLING to remove all traces of the rapper's army-bashing song from the Internet -- and they swear ... it won't come anywhere near Soulja's new album.

A rep for Soulja's management team, Debby Coda, tells TMZ, both the rapper's management and his record label have been working nonstop since Friday to take the video down off the Internet.

Debby tells us, the song "Let's Be Real" was hastily and foolishly posted to the Internet -- and was never approved for any album, including his upcoming "Respect My Hustle."

Debby insists, the song will never be available for purchase.

We're told Soulja is willing to do whatever he can to make up for the song -- which contains the lyric "f**k all the army troops" -- including free shows for the military, and meet-and-greet sessions.

As we previously reported, Soulja has apologized for the song, blogging, "I Am Deeply Sorry To All Members Of The United States Military Services And Their Families."

0907_stars_soldiers_footer

thompson

i think he can saysorry all he wants but nobody forced him to say it all they are doing is trying to cover their ass now. as a member of the military it hit me hard because we choose to fight for our freedom so our familys will be safe not knowing if we are going to be able to come back home to see our familys ever again.and with him saying **** the army he is saying **** the familys that lost their loved ones in the war and on 9/11. i think no matter what he tries to do he will never make up for this and he should change his name because he does not deserve that name. also since he thinks he is so bad he needs to get up and got join a military branch and see what we go through and i bet his little rich ass could not last a day in our shoes and another thing if you cant stand behind us please do us a favor and stand infront of us and do us all a favor.

armybrat

Sounds like it's too late, shouldn't have never made to the song to beging with and he wouldn't be in this mess. If he truly appreciated what the military did he would have nixed it before he sang/rapped it. Just worried about sales now, though we think it too late.

10tn Mountain Combat medic

That fool better not come near my post... just coming back from deployment I don't even wanna see or hear that **** bag when I get boots back on American soil... oh yea do yourself a favor and just don't even go near anything active army "seriously you will get hurt" not a threat... I wouldn't want to see a civilian put himself into harms way... same goes to everyone on my combat out post... we've been following this just like im sure 90% of the enlisted community and you just don't say FU to the infantry and expect candy canes and rainbow kisses afterwords... if you feel sorry donate some of that fat green peter pan to the wounded soldiers program... Cuz those are a % of the 1% of the population that made the sacrifice without giving the ultimate one and whose lives will never be the same... those are my heros the men and women who have the resiliency to bounce back from a permanent life changing event that involved combat and try to make the transition back into the civilian world with out that arm or leg... or they are in a wheel chair... Yea the joy of freedom of speech you can say what ever you want however, gonna have to be a man and live what you said.

"Our Country, Not ourselves"

-sean

MichelleMyBell

I think he is retarded for even coming up with something like that. After wards he tries to make up for apologizing for it. My question is what were you thinking? That was so disrespectful to dis our armed forces, If it was for them we would not have the liberties that we have. I think he jealous of the fact because he doesn't have the guts to serve.

Ashley

I don't care what he does, it's not going to change that he DID do this. As a proud Air Force wife, I see firsthand what these guys go through, and I find this absolutely sickening. Free shows for the military? Seriously? I think he'd do best to stay as far away from them as he can. As for "Freedom of Speech", freedom would not be what it is if it weren't for our military.

blake

You are a complete *******. How dare you sing with such disrespect to our country and the people fighting to protect us. Your nothing but a coward. You make me absolutely sick!!!!!

Angela

Too bad that the Army PX, the Naval Exchange, and AFN Radio have all banned the sale and airing of the upcoming album. Oh, and the USO will not likely be asking him to perform. See, I sent them an email too. :) Seems like this is a case of "too little, too late" Hate it for him....not really.

U.S. Army Wife

Kathy

Free shows for the military? Can anyone say "target practice."

Veterans Daughter

I don't see your simple butt out there fighting for our freedom, try stepping into a vet's shoe's one day I can promise your butt couldn't handle it!!! I'm sure you would cry like the bitch you are! Completely sickened by you!

Angela

why would we want free shows or meet and greets to apologize for your dumbass ingnorant way of bashing on those who gave you and are still fighting/dying for you to have your freedom of speech to pollute our damn ears with. if i were you i wouldnt promote meeting the troops unless you really think being high all day flying through clouds like peter pan and thinking your hard with your goons in the gang you think is hard that your associating yourself with or whatever it is that dumb **** was you said then hope them goons got your back against the one ya ****** with that got more people than that just in one base that are trained to kill. good call dumbass hope ya enjoyed singlehandedly running your career into the mud. shoulda stuck with them annoying dance tunes that make no sense with the same 5 words all the time making it stuck in your head because its so repetative not because it took any talent to make it up. crank that **** soulja bitch.

T

This dude is out his rabid a#* mind! He calls himself a "souljah" but he is nothing but a coward. At least man up if you said it stand behind wtf you said. But he wrong my is a soldier in Afghanistan now and I bet this a-hole couldn't last a minute under the type of attack they go through. Lose the body guards and the security and all you got is a little , skinny talentless coward!!!

Kbay

Doesnt matter if it isnt on your album because I'm not buying it. As a military wife, you're a ***** and would never deploy. Hey Soulja Boy why dont you do a deployment for 12 months to a year with some actual soldiers and see if you still feel the same way.

john

i ******* hope that he does a free show for the troops and i hope one of them if not all of them take turns kicking this mother ******* ass.

Blue06van