Soulja Boy

Army-Bashing Song

WON'T Be On My New Album

9/7/2011 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0906_soulja_boy_military_getty_ex_2
Soulja Boy and his management team are SCRAMBLING to remove all traces of the rapper's army-bashing song from the Internet -- and they swear ... it won't come anywhere near Soulja's new album.

A rep for Soulja's management team, Debby Coda, tells TMZ, both the rapper's management and his record label have been working nonstop since Friday to take the video down off the Internet.

Debby tells us, the song "Let's Be Real" was hastily and foolishly posted to the Internet -- and was never approved for any album, including his upcoming "Respect My Hustle."

Debby insists, the song will never be available for purchase.

We're told Soulja is willing to do whatever he can to make up for the song -- which contains the lyric "f**k all the army troops" -- including free shows for the military, and meet-and-greet sessions.

As we previously reported, Soulja has apologized for the song, blogging, "I Am Deeply Sorry To All Members Of The United States Military Services And Their Families."

0907_stars_soldiers_footer

The Real JJ

Soulja boy should pay TMZ cause no one cared about what he's been doing until they posted this. No one knew he was even coming out with an album, but now they do.

Googie

You little punk don't have what it takes to be a real man in the United States Military. Real men in the Military have given their lives and are putting their lives on the line just so a little man like you can disrespect them? Now you want to give free shows & meet & greet sessions for the military??? You know where you can put your meet & greet sessions, where the sun don't shine in your sorry little a$$.

Eddie

I got something to say
I killed your baby today
And it doesn't matter much to me
As long as it's dead

Well I got something to say
I raped your mother today
And it doesn't matter much to me
As long as she spread

Sweet lovely death
I am waiting for your breath
Come sweet death, one last caress .

Eddie

ACHTUNG!! Ten-foot pole rule applies to dog-faced skank DEBBY CODA. Do not touch.

Chris

Now that his song will be removed, all we need to do is remove him from this planet.

Jackie

That's why i don't listen to rap. Oprah she was right about not inviting rappers on her show. Very degrading idiots...

Eddie

Dear Soulja Boi:

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US.

Abbotabad you,
-USMC

Army Wife in Germany

Meet and greet? Performing for troops? No thanks. Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and donate to The Fisher House, any Wounded Warrior group, or any of the many groups that send packages to troops downrange, or any of the groups that send kids of deployed troops to summer camps, or the many groups that help provide free calls home to deployed troops...I could go on and on. If you need more ideas let me know.

INeedFacebookFriends.com

his "Im sorry" really means, "****. my albums is going to tank". wouldn't this punk look really good with a black eye and a fat lip?

Bad Motherhugger

It's unbelievable! I can TOTALLY agree with something Harvey Levin said! I, too, can respect a guy who has a different opinion. It doesn't matter if I think that his opinion is wrong, offensive to me or even absurd, I still respect his right to say what he wants to say and him as a person for speaking his mind. Too many people in this country pander and suck up to the mainstream anyway. But that respect DIED when I read his "apology". And this backpedaling is downright disgusting. This "Soulja" is a spineless, gutless recreant and opportunist, the epitome of a wimp and a traitor to himself. I didn't give a damn about his "rap" but this behavior angers and disgusts me!

Texas Princess

What a douche !

jpierce26

My husband has been on four deployments already. He just left for another last week. To think he goes and puts him self in harms way for dumb people like "souja boy" really makes me mad. I will NEVER buy one of his cds, songs, or ANYTHING related to him. My husband has more balls then this so called "rapper" will EVER have. Go back to school Souja boy.....youe career is OVER!!

Jen

So this guy has to beg for forgivness and isn't allowed to have his own opinion - but the Westboro Baptist Church is allowed to spread their hate messages around the world through Freedom of Speech? The USA is ****** up. YOU are what is tearing this planet apart.

Mike J

He can keep his free show for the troops. He is not all that and never was. As a service member that crap really piss me off. How did it make it on the internet in the first place? He knew what he was doing when he said that. He most likely did that for the buzz. He is not the first person to do something like this for the buzz.

Denny