Soulja Boy

Army-Bashing Song

WON'T Be On My New Album

9/7/2011 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0906_soulja_boy_military_getty_ex_2
Soulja Boy and his management team are SCRAMBLING to remove all traces of the rapper's army-bashing song from the Internet -- and they swear ... it won't come anywhere near Soulja's new album.

A rep for Soulja's management team, Debby Coda, tells TMZ, both the rapper's management and his record label have been working nonstop since Friday to take the video down off the Internet.

Debby tells us, the song "Let's Be Real" was hastily and foolishly posted to the Internet -- and was never approved for any album, including his upcoming "Respect My Hustle."

Debby insists, the song will never be available for purchase.

We're told Soulja is willing to do whatever he can to make up for the song -- which contains the lyric "f**k all the army troops" -- including free shows for the military, and meet-and-greet sessions.

As we previously reported, Soulja has apologized for the song, blogging, "I Am Deeply Sorry To All Members Of The United States Military Services And Their Families."

0907_stars_soldiers_footer

moso

I agree with having freedom of speech obviously. But stupidity and ignorance is another issue! Having our troops in war and getting killed to protect our freedom and keep as@holes out of our country deserves respect! An ignorant **** bag like this deserves to get banned! I don't care if he apologized, he only did it because he got so much crap about it. Respect your country!! Respect your MILITARY!!! Or GET THE FU@@ OUT!!! FU@@ HIM!!!!

adamsbh

Screw this punk. He doesn't have the balls to do what they do, to allow idiots like him free speech. Just another dumb a-- wanna be gangster

sheila

That's a mighty fine tap dance he is doing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YoungJDW

Alright you guys have had days to vent your undying hatred and animosity towards Soulja Boy. He made a mistake and apologized. Can we finally move on?

sunshinerad

fair enough. who hasn't said something they regret?

Chris

Typical talentless POS Crapper.

Pimpcessa

I doubt that he will get many troops showing up to any free concerts, so that's really not necessary. I also probably would have accepted his apology IF I hadn't checked his twitter and witnessed the proof of the insincerity of his apology. I think he meant what he said, I don't believe he had anything to do with that apology that was written yesterday and after doing some research on him, it is clear he is a angry, racist young man. Just check Perez Hilton's blog on SB posted June 12th.
But, I think, as with most racists, they are merely just ignorant more than anything else. He really needs an education in terms of our troops, and what their lives are like on a daily basis. And because he's referring to the troops that are fighting overseas, that's where he needs to be educated. I am not saying this in hopes that he goes there and gets hurt, just educated. I mean, those are the folks he was bashing, not the politicians that have them still there. Wonder how his convo with President Obama went yesterday?? Yes, he did state on his twitter, yesterday, that he was communicating with the Pres yesterday afternoon......

shaun lee

Now thats "I'm sorry". I called you a little boy before... but now i can say your becoming a man. Im all for free speech, but Im huge on having gratitude and respect for those fighting for our free speech. To our Troops "Thank You"

arte help

P.O.S. Boycott is on!!!!

tami0201

I agree! Too late! He has no right to ever step on a Military base ever! He has no idea how many people he has alienated! I say BOYCOT the dumbass!

MilSpouse

How funny, they released the junk an now that people got upset they are pulling. Him and his record company knew what they were doing but my thought is they figured it would bring him sells, instead it just shows what a poor American he really is and his record company as well. Because the guy who gve the ok to release this should be fired straight up. Concert backers should also drop this guy. He wrote it, sang it and know he has to own up to it. Dont like the military fine, then as the saying going dont back them stand in front of them. Sent this guy to a third world country and take away his citizenship lets see how fast he wants to come home. I wonder how proud his parents are of this song. Shame on him, what a disappoinment in young man.

Zell

I believe in second chances. But this guy had the chance to stop spewing that garbage he calls his music. We already forgave him for being a terrible rapper, so he already blew his second chance. Let's send him somewhere where they don't have this kind of free speech, and he gets stoned.

Justine07

His album is called "Respect my Hustle?" Um, no.

Ben

The only reason he is sorry is because he got caught. If no one would have gotten offended by it then he would of never apologized. I think his comments and apologies are complete BS. I am a soldier and think he needs to live a day in the life of a soldier deployed. Then he might get a slight glimpse into our life and all our sacrifices. But he won't he'll just use it as an oppurtunity to brag about himself and how hard he is. Just another punk.

Sam

the only reason why he is apologizing is to have money to pay for his plane and other crap.