The Game

Restaurant BOOTED Me Because I'm Black

9/6/2011 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0905_the_game_ex
The Game
claims he's just been kicked out of a famous L.A. restaurant because he's BLACK -- even referring to the manager as a "slave master" ... but the restaurant insists they were simply enforcing the dress code.

Sources close to Game tell TMZ, the rapper dropped by Hillstone's in Santa Monica -- formally known as Houston's -- wearing a white tank top ... when the manager refused to seat him.

According to sources, the manager told Game he was in violation of the dress code, which requires men to wear sleeves. But Game's pals tell TMZ ... there were two white males in the restaurant with sleeveless shirts ... and it wasn't a problem.

Game believes the 86'ing was racially motivated -- and took to Twitter moments ago -- telling his 644,000 followers, "Houston's just went from my favorite resturant to the "RACIST-URANT" !!!!"

The rapper added, "Hillstone's racist-urant formerly known as Houston's & their slave-master manager Valerie has just made #1 on the RACIST resturant list !"

A rep for the restaurant tells us ... Game only pointed to a lone sleeveless woman at the bar -- NOT two men -- and says the sleeve rule does not apply to females.

The rep says the restaurant would love to have The Game back ... when he's wearing the appropriate clothing.

Quinn

Not racist. You just dressed like a dirt bag. - I really enjoy when idiots like him come to court wearing a tee shirt that says "I just farted" or "I'm with stupid" or they have their pants all falling down and then they cry that the judge didn't give them a fair shake. Maybe if you weren't presenting yourself like a lowlife people would take you more seriously. - He should get Michael Colyars lawyer. That guy obviously has no scruples.

charley

what a phkn idiot.....so tired of blacks like him throwing the race card...they kicked you out for some other reason...what a co*k ...sucking idiot!

Ann

Here we go again. Racist card thrown out. Wow, unbelievable. That argument is so old. Find something else to blame it on, like the way you are dressed. If a place has a dress code, then follow it or don't eat there, simple as that. Get over yourself, you are not that important. You are The Joke actually.

Joe

SAME ACCUSATION DIFFERENT BLACK GUY. That is all they do, claim everything is racism. As I keep on saying on TMZ, follow the rules and you wont get treated different. The lead singer of Green Day was wearing low pants. He got thrown off a plane. He didnt consider it racism. This guy also is violating a dress code, and he says racism. Get a life. I'm sure that restaurant has black people working there. America has to stop listening to these stupid accusations and bring charges against people who say them.

don juan

im black and if i owned a restraunt i wouldnt want u and ur friends coming into my place. the guy was just in a street fight plus he had a flash mob call the police. DUH.

Joe

The last time The Game made TMZ was when he was wearing a sleeveless shirt and was fist fighting. I dont blame a family restaurant for not wanting garbage like him in there.

Mimi

WHAT AN IDIOT!!!!! He expects to go into a nice restaurant in a WIFE BEATER shirt? Really??? It has nothing to do with race or his whole "because I'm black" nonsense. It has to do with him not having any class and excepting to be put above other people! Women generally can wear sleeveless outfits to nice places. I'm tired of this whole "because I'm black" garbage. This guy is a fool. HE should apologize to the restaurant! And how offensive for him to call the manager a "slave master". Disgusting of him!

Joe

I was denied access to a restaurant one time because I was wearing cargo shorts and I was with 2 other guys. I was told to change and I can come back in. I dress the same way when I go to that same place with my wife, never a problem. Plus when I was denied access there were guys dressed the same way with their familes. The place uses their descretion. It isn't called racism. Unbelievable.

Josh

Give me a break all these black celebs are so quick to hollar RACISM when they simply dont like the follow the rules, Game, get a grip dude, throw on a long sleeve shirt and stop being a bi*ch

me

2nd. black man this week that cried racism. Guess we shouldn't be surprised!!!

Glenn

I have never been racist but if many more of these stories come out I think I will start leaning that way!

Linda

GET OVER YOURSELF!!!

gayle

Oh good lord...here we go again with the old "they did this to me cause i'm black" routine. That gets soooo old. Come on dude...this is the 21st century...quick living in slavery age

Robataille

I'm black, and I would've thrown him out too. It's not everyone who pulls race cards. Just low lives like this guy. He's a disgrace to The Race. Human race that is. He was on TMZ last month for two different stories, and had the same outfit on both times... He's dirty. That's why he was kicked out. IF you have money, carry yourself like you do.

doug

Thats what you get for being a thug!!