Beyonce

My Baby Bump Is Ready For Its Closeup!!

9/7/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0905_beyonce_jay_z_sipa_usa
After revealing she was pregnant on the VMAs last week, Beyonce -- who just turned 30 -- showed off her growing bare baby bump while vacationing with Jay-Z in Croatia on Tuesday.

Her destiny's child is in there.

0907_beyonce_bash_footer_v2

MDS

This chic needs constant attention. Its just sad. Happy for them but she is just pathetic.

Jasmine

I'm really happy for the Carters. The baby will be beautiful, hopefully all the haters will stop the hating and just congratulate the mama and papa to be!

EarthAngel

I sincerely want to thank "most" of you for such an entertaining thread. I really needed that today for some reason. I have been sitting here laughing out loud in a Barnes & Noble. Life is short and it takes all kinds :)

Abaddon

Why are Jigga's shorts pixelated?

Meanie

I hope she gets fat.

Vir

Ohhhh they look soooo adorable!.
I dont know why ppl that didnt like them or hate them take time to comment here...get a life!!

I think that is going to be a boy and that she is 4 or almost 5 moth preggo :D. What do u think guys?

Lucy

Beyonce is not all that.. People are acting like she is giving birth to Jesus. When all the others were pregnant they didn't get that much attention on here. so what makes her special. Who gives a shiiiii???

tori

Not attractive at all!!!!!! Yuck she looks terrible!!!!!!

annette

@ spinner25 OMG...are u an ass, talking about cupping her belly. Who gives a **** how far along she is...what is wrong with you. such a hater......get a life.

RICHANDBLACK11

HATERS STAY MAD AT THE KING AND QUEEN OF MUSIC....I LOVE HOW SHE THROWS SHADE AT THE HATERS.

noneofyourbusiness

Wow, you would think she is the ONLY one in the world who has ever given birth. Give us a break!

Rage

lol the look on Jay-Z's face says it all...
"I had sex?.. with a woman?"
Wish Conan O'brien would do a 'if they mated' pic of these two

RUDE

OMG I AM SO TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT THIS NUT BEING PREGNANT WHO CARES. LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT SHE COMES ON TV TO DO A COMMERCIAL ABOUT HAIR DYE AND SHE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE HER OWN HAIR TO DYE!!!!!!!. THEN SHES DOES A COMMERCIAL ABOUT STARVING CHILDREN IN AMERICA PLEASE HELP!!! WELL YOU KNOW WHAT THERE ARE MANY MIDDLE CLASS HARDWORKING INDIVIDUALS OUT THERE LIKE MYSELF WHY DON'T YOU BEYONCE OPEN YOUR CHECKBOOK BETWEEN THE BOTH OF YOU YOU COULD WIPE OUT A GREAT DEAL OF THIS ISSUE IN AMERICA DO YOURSELF A FAVOR GO BUY 2 MORE PURSES FOR $350.000 HELP HUNGER!!!!!!

Neela

Why is everyone saying rude comments about Beyonce being pregnant?
I mean its not really necassary!
Congrats to B and Jay-Z on their bundle of joy :)

CountryGal

Oh tmz deletes posts now. IN THE GHETTO,!!! Have you heard Jay Zs crappy ass music? He is singing about n*gga this and bitches and ho's. You are such hypocrites

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments