Paris Hilton

Training to Become

Most Powerful House DJ EVER!!!

9/8/2011 12:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0907_DJ_paris_hilton_EX
Paris Hilton
is training her ass off ... working with some of the BIGGEST DJs on Earth ... in a brand new quest to become the most POWERFUL female house musician of all time ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to P tell TMZ ... Hilton has been traveling the world to shadow some super-famous DJs to get some guidance for her upcoming house music album.

We're told Hilton has become pretty tight with HUGE names like Afrojack and Deadmau5 -- and even plans to appear on stage with Deadmau5 in the near future.

One source extremely close to the heiress tells us, Hilton's been told by the best in the biz she could become the "Queen of house music" -- because "no woman has ever taken over in that arena ... and she wants to become that person."

We're told Paris is researching right now in Ibiza (aka House Music Island) with David Guetta ... and is pushing to release the album before the end of the year.

ashlynn

TMZ you are so full of ****. Just like any other media company. This is a LIE. Hence why deadmau5 just posted " HEY WORLD.... im not teaching pari******on how to dj. **** already!..." etc; i want to PUKE at the fact that tmz even knows who these headliners are. STOP RUINING OUR SCENE, that we have been keeping underground for AGES. Go ride some lil wayne ****!

Kay

Garbage journalism... deadmau5 just posted on facebook about these rumors of him working with Paris so of course TMZ would word it "getting tight" with DJ's like blah blah, "appear on stage" .... ha. Deadmau5 straight up said, "she showed up to my gig and was polite so I let her go on stage" ... he is NOT training her at all

DM

This is why we can't have nice things

DjIrene

Are you Freaking Kidding me...Somebody did not do their research correctly...Before any Other female DJs EXISTED...There was me, DJ IRENE!!...I AM the FIRST AMERICAN FEMALE DJ TO SELL OVER 600,000 MIXED CD COMPILATIONS...Check My SoundScans Dear!! Enough is Enough...Paris you want to learn how to DJ without pressing sync on Traktor or Serato...Give me a Call.....Really Paris...YOU ARE NOT THE QUEEN OF HOUSE!! P.S. And if you Decide to learn to DJ from somebody else...I Challenge or Battle you..I will sweep my Beats all over you Honey...you will not know what to do!! Trust ME!! Let's Give Respect to The REAL FEMALE DJ'S WHO HAVE WORKED THEIR A&@!! OFF!! NOW THAT'S HOTTT!

DjIrene

Spaz

plz she is just the updated version of a real life barbie doll
there is nothing real about her.
and if you wanna be a dj... you gotta be real with yourself.

nuff said

Keon

You should be ashamed of yourselfs.
But sure, post whatever you feel like posting, not like you need any actual facts or anything.
jesus... poor journalism, what have you become?

Buckalicious

According to one of the Dj mention....that a "BIG FAT LIE!" Paris wishes she had talet to be an "REAL DJ"... go back to being a fame whore Paris!

Dont tarnish the "REAL DJ'S/ARIST" who worked to get were there at!!!

MaryJane

I honestly came to this thinking it was a joke.
Bitch Please!!! There have been many "queens of house" music and Parasite Hilton will never be one of them.
She barely knows the EDM scene and
I bet she has no clue of the genres or sub genres either.
This is an embarrassment to EDM
Shes going to ruin house music forever! urggh disgusting

APR

This is an embarrassment to the dance music community

Gemini7

Whoever had this story is not so smart & should be slapped! She's just trying to get some attention! The most POWERFUL FEMALE DJ IS....DJ IRENE!!!

Bagel

so I guess another story that all bull**** from TMZ, great reporting guys.....DeadMou5 earlier today said this is not true and have no plans on working with her. Way to be credible, stilck to upskirts...

hugh

nooooooooo,we-already-have-good-undergound-female-dj-lik-maya-jane-coles-and-deniz-kurtel

sheriff

Deadmau5 replied,

HEY WORLD… im not teaching Pari******on how to DJ. **** already! she showed up to a show, and ****, ill be friendly to just about anyone who isnt a ****in *******. and she was respectful and polite, and all around nice to chat with, so i let her be a ghost… how the **** does it end up all “im producing her next album” or “teaching her to be a DJ” if she wants to do whatever she wants, let er! i dont give a ****… but why am i involved all of a sudden?

Paloma Collins

DJ. IRENE IS THE ONE AND ONLY QUEEN OF HOUSE MUSIC!!! SHE'S GOT IT COMING TO HER PARIS HAS NO CHANCE!!! LET THE BATTLE BEGIN PARIS, I'M SURE DJ. IRENE IS READY!!!!