Russell Armstrong

The Gruesome Coroner's Report

9/7/2011 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0907_russell_autopsy_launch_ex_2
TMZ has obtained a copy of the L.A. County Coroner's report ... describing the scene when Russell Armstrong's body was discovered on August 17 ... and it is extremely graphic.

JFO

It's a normal autopsy report detailing a suicide by hanging -what's so graphic about it???

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I'm not going to read it, but, TMZ, it's a Coroner's Report, extremely graphic should go without saying.

Barbara

I think its sad that in this time of sorrow for Russell's family you find it necessary to post something that will only cause them more pain. I hope the world will show you more compassion than you just showed them.

GO BACK TO YOUR HOLE NOW

His ex-wife Taylor is so freaking evil. I'll bet a $100 that once she found out he had no more money left thats when she decided that she wanted out. She looks like an evil/vile woman. hope karma catches up with her.

renae

Graphic? I believe that is just the coroner being thorough, that's what medical professionals do. Just like police reports there's a certain lingo that's used that maybe to someone who isn't exposed to this. Sounds like he died from a hanging but didn't break anything. I'm sorry for those that loved him. Even though I did read it, I would NEVER want anyone I loved autopsy results broadcast all over the Internet.

How in the hell is it legal for you all to look at and broadcast something seemingly private. Clearly it isn't illegal though.

kim

just how much did tmz pay for this is the question. Just to glorify it and profit. And I read them daily, sad.

kim

Evan

Somebody is in big trouble at the Coroner's office! Those reports are NOT ever allowed to be released to the media, only law enforcement officials and the judicial system. Shame on TMZ for posting this. I normally like their site but this is wrong!!

bluewater

WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND IS PEOPLE ON HERE COMMENTING ABOUT HOW SICK TMZ IS FOR POSTING THIS AUTOPSY AND BLAH BLAH ... THEN DONT READ IT DONT EVEN COMMENT MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE MAYBE OTHER PEOPLE ARE CURIOUS AND THEY WANT TO READ IT!!!

ivory

How come I can't read it??? WTF??? Where is the actual report? Everytime I click ur stupid link it tells me this info is no longer available... C'MONNN. Lets see it...

Diana

good looking male, talented, so sad this happened.

She's baaaack

Maybe he had some sort of pact with that woman who "tied her self up" and committed suicide by hanging? I think she had a bunch of bruises too.

Lauren

its kinda rude to post such a personal thing but i guess we can expect this from a site like urs. btw, why did he have green on his stomach??

nikole

TMZ....REALLY?? Have some respect for the family!! His poor daughter.

cali

According to the report, Taylor was never there