Russell Armstrong

The Gruesome Coroner's Report

9/7/2011 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0907_russell_autopsy_launch_ex_2
TMZ has obtained a copy of the L.A. County Coroner's report ... describing the scene when Russell Armstrong's body was discovered on August 17 ... and it is extremely graphic.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

HardRock

I'm glad TMZ posted the autopsy results because there were unknown injuries on his body. I don't know how all the other things posted about Russell all over the net were less embarrassing than this. If TMZ didn't post it, someone else would have. Now...I wonder if Taylor will include this autopsy in her new book.

Kim

I was absolutely shocked to see such personal, serious information of a private nature on a very public website. Irregardless of whether he was a perfect person or not, I really don't see how this is going to benefit anyone & hope his children don't ever see this. I thought TMZ was about fun & jokes about celebrities, not to post private information.

Angela

Ok, I read it like everyone else here but I do believe it should have been kept private. Not because people will read it but because it will be discussed and rediscussed and people say some really hurtful hurtful things. His daughter will eventually bear witness to this. I was a little older than his daughter when my mom committed suicide (overdose), and while I have read her autopsy (and was thankful to have that) had anyone made a mockery of my mom and my family, it would have hurt so much worse.

barbara

how sad!!! I do watch the rather indulgent show. I never would have guessed that Russell was that depressed but one never knows. What's done is done and all anyone can do now is pick up the pieces and go on with their lives and maybe try to learn form it all. The most important thing we can give the world is one another. Why can't we just be kind. opinions are like noses....we all have them but if those opinions could hurt someone, why not keep them to ourselves?????for as indulged as their lives seem to be and as privledged as they appear to be, they still bleed when cut. Be kind folks!!!

MeowMeow

For the people that wrote tasteless & juvenile comments, just go jerk off & watch Jackass again (and, please don’t comment that it was a great movie!). To the grown-ups in the room, this was my first Coroner’s report that I have ever read and I can say it was disturbing. I started reading it like I can “handle this” and by the end it had affected me much more than I thought. This is REAL not some bull**** BRAVO T.V. program that I love. Peace to u Russell & I wish u could have gotten the help you needed.

Michelle Stark

My heart goes out to Taylor, Kennedy, and the Armstrong Family. Being a two time suicide survivor, I jnow the pain Russell must have been enduring...it is such a dark place that words do not begin to describe and I hope he is at peace. With all do respect I was never fond of him and how he controlled Taylor...I am relieved that she can rest easy and someday be treated like the beautiful woman she is. Through all she has been through it is a shame that Taylor feels like such an ugly duckling when she is such a beauty inside and out. My heart and prayers are with you Taylor and your sweet daughter...take things one moment at a time and know that the world is right by your side....MS <3

JustinBieber

He must of listened to my album :(

Merry

the housewives person's autopsy is enlightening, too bad he did not have the knowledge before he hung himself........he had all of his natural teeth, an healthy robust well nourished body, and all of his natural hair. the problems he had were all in his own interpritation of his life, and were not unsurmountable. What a waste.

Merry