'Toddlers and Tiaras' Mom

Baby Hooker Outfit Is Harmless

9/7/2011 11:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0907_toddler_tiaras_EX
The mother of the 3-year-old girl dressed as a prostitute on "Toddlers and Tiaras" tells TMZ, she's a good mom -- and insists "no harm was done to my child" by dressing her as a hooker.

Wendy Dickey tells us, her kid had no idea what she was dressed as anyway -- and the costume was "less revealing than gymnastics wear and swimsuits."

According to Wendy, the hooker outfit (below left) -- based on Julia Roberts' character from "Pretty Woman" -- "is a lot less harmful."

Wendy says she dressed her daughter as the "classy" Julia Roberts from the end of the movie as well (below right) -- but TLC edited that part out.

0907_toddler_tiaras_sub
Wendy says, "I'm raising my child just as well as any mother does ... I take my kid to church every week ... at least I'm not forcing them into sports and getting my child injured like some parents."

Wendy adds, "People need to look at their own family and what they're doing. I don't know why people are focusing so much on pageant moms when there's much more harmful things people are letting their children do!"

PageantMomma

As a pageant mom and director, I must agree with most of these comments. I would NEVER allow my child to wear that{or anything like that} and if my child cant wear it I wont allow it at my pageants!! I do direct natural pageants, that means NO fake hair, tans, teeth, NO full beaded dresses, NO heavy makeup.... those are also the kind of pageants my child enters. There are good in pageants but that is not what they show on the TV. I would love for TLC to film a natural pageant, but I guess that's not what people want to see...they want to watch a train wreak and that is what they get with T&T!! Please just dont think all pageants are alike, many are WAY different they what you see on TV...like most things

I am Spartacus

"at least I'm not forcing them into sports and getting my child injured like some parents"
----------

this shows what an idiot she is. Sports keeps kids out of trouble, sports keep kids active instead of sitting around playing video games and getting fat. Sports teach kids about teamwork, overcoming adversity and many other important life lessons.

Dressing your kids up like a doll does none of that.

PageantMOM

FYI: Wendy and Paisley were not featured on this weeks episode. They were simply at the pageant it filmed at.

Onward

Mom, you dressed your 3-year old as a HOOKER. You really don't see anything wrong with that??

Sheesh. What's wrong with this mother?

What You Really Want To See

Church every Sunday? Which is it? The Church of Latter Day Skanks and Ho's? Or the The Church of The Steaming Turd Mothers?
Somebody save this kid.

Tanya

In 15 years, lets see how the child ends up!! Some people shouldn't be allowed to have children.

erinbomber

yeah those are some cherished family photos! You can sit around at holidays, flipping through the family album, reminiscing fondly about the time you dressed up your toddler up as a whore on national TV! Good Times!

ohyesidid

Oh wow...harmless? You are teaching your kid, at 3 yrs old, that to get noticed she has to slather make-up on her face and bare skin like a hooker. Why can't she just be a normal little girl? If you are dressing her like this now, what is she going to be wearing at 10? What do you think her logic is going to be when she wants to attract the attention of young men, and what kind of attention do you think she is going to get? Despicable. Thank you to MY mom for letting me be a little girl whose only worry was if I was going to get to go play at my friends house across the street.

Paul Lynde

NASTY PEDOS LOVE IT. WHAT A KRAP MOM.

Kellibr

Ever notice that the moms are overweight and unattractive? I strongly believe most of them are living through their little girls.

Phreaky

Her daughter looks like she has Down's Syndrome.

anne2

What a disgusting crazy bi-ch this 'mother' is!! If anyone know's the name of a agency that can be contacted, to have this child removed from her asap, please post it..
Thanks..

TZ

TLC should be ashamed of themselves for airing this crap! This is the most despicable show there is! These "parents" are the very definition of pathetic losers!

jen25

Gosh, everyone is being too rough on Wendy! Dressing a 3 year-old child as a woman who performs oral sex on complete strangers in parked cars for money is all in good fun and completely harmless. It's soccer that kills!

ARTOFWAR

....This mother is merely preparing the daughter for her inevitable future and career. And the only differences of this so-called pageant mom, and non-pageant moms, is that this pageant mom knows her daughter will end up selling her breasts, behind, and other anatomical parts for money and gifts to a multitude of men, or just one, and regular non-pageant moms have fantastical delusions that their precious little daughters somehow won't....Artofwar