'Toddlers and Tiaras' Mom

Baby Hooker Outfit Is Harmless

9/7/2011 11:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0907_toddler_tiaras_EX
The mother of the 3-year-old girl dressed as a prostitute on "Toddlers and Tiaras" tells TMZ, she's a good mom -- and insists "no harm was done to my child" by dressing her as a hooker.

Wendy Dickey tells us, her kid had no idea what she was dressed as anyway -- and the costume was "less revealing than gymnastics wear and swimsuits."

According to Wendy, the hooker outfit (below left) -- based on Julia Roberts' character from "Pretty Woman" -- "is a lot less harmful."

Wendy says she dressed her daughter as the "classy" Julia Roberts from the end of the movie as well (below right) -- but TLC edited that part out.

0907_toddler_tiaras_sub
Wendy says, "I'm raising my child just as well as any mother does ... I take my kid to church every week ... at least I'm not forcing them into sports and getting my child injured like some parents."

Wendy adds, "People need to look at their own family and what they're doing. I don't know why people are focusing so much on pageant moms when there's much more harmful things people are letting their children do!"

jack

by giving these freaks publicity you are creating the next generation of Kardashians.

OrezTGrey

Pageant moms are, in my humble opinion, one of the worst kinds of mothers. They start their daughters out on the fast track to being Pari******ons and Teila Tequilas. and (even worse) Snookis. They perpetuate the concept that "I only need to be pretty and people will think im great!" The lack of mentle substance in younger women today is astounding, and these toddler pageants are a large reason WHY the problem has grown to such epic proportions.

Shannon

Yeah dressing your kid up as a hooker is cute. What dumbass don't she know she is giving her kid the wrong idea. If she think this is cute now just wait till she is 13 and wearing clothes like that & have her own baby. Some people don't need kids

st

okay.... Would I dress my child in a "hooker" outfit, no. However, for those of you who know NOTHING about the pageant world, and only pass judgement based on show like Toddlers in Tiaras, shame on you. I work in the industry. I am plain, I am a married, Christian mother of two boys (that play sports). In fact, I am a sports mom... I used to have the same outloo*****il I was introduced to the pageant world. YES- there are some psycho pageant mom's (btw- Wendy ****ey is not one of them) just like there are some unstable sports moms and dads... like the ones who scream, beat up, threaten, etc..etc.. (some of you may even fit that description). Pageants are fun. The girls dress up, go on stage, sing, dance, speak, etc and then go and change back into normal clothes! Pageants provide scholarship opportunities, a chance to advocate for platforms, and build confidence. Do not place judgement on something you know NOTHING about except what is on TV. Also, I know Wendy... I do not agree with her decision, however she is a very good mom who made an unwise decision (although it was not meant to promote prostitution but to depict a character who went from being a uncondfident person to one of character and beauty. Wow... string her up. For those who are without sin (or parenting error) please cast the first stone. Don't see any rocks yet!

sad mom

This mother is total rubbish,doesn't she know that these photos end up on pedo sites for them to self gratify themselves with.How on earth can she live with herself???

Laurie

Dressing a kid like a hooker? Seriously omg!! This is not normal... Taking your kid to church every sunday doesn't make you a good mom automatically..A kid should not have to wear pancake makeup, hair extensions, fake eyelashes, get spray tanned, etc.. These moms live their stage dreams through their child and that's sick..

Tess

I guess the mom's philosophy is "like mother, like daughter."

sue

I wonder if the Mom would wear that hooker outfit in public or is it just OK for her to force her kid to wear it because her kid is too young to understand what it represents? So wrong. Poor kid.

Nat

Well, I guess this episode (if not all)is another gift with a big bow for all the PERVS watching this show. The little girl may not know about the reference, but we do, HER MOTHER does... and most of all the pervs who I guess won't have to go look in the internet for LITTLE GIRLS DRESSED AS HOOKERS. Harmless, huh?

Talia

I think the kid is adorable in both pictures. The kid is 3, she has no clue what a prostitute is, she just knows she's dressed up as a character in one of mom's favorite movies. I think the mother is right here- people are blowing this WAY out of proportion when there are legitimate things to be worried about keeping your kids away from.

J. Phoenix

Perhaps you should take your child to 'church' dressed like that, and see what the congregation has to say about it??? FREAK.

Kaveman

You have to be pretty messed up in the head to dress your child up like a skank. These women should be prosecuted and children taken away.

rose

i want to punch the stupid out of this woman. stop dressing your children like whores people. it's not cute.

daina

I cant believe this show is still on the air. I am disgusted that mothers would dress their little girls with 3 inches of makeup, fake teeth and suntan them plus pluck their eyebrows.....This is child abuse and why authorities havent recognized this is beyond me.

anne2

Want to contact the show???

Producers: ToddlersTiarasCasting@authentictv.com

Owners: Discovery Communications, LLC Viewer Relations 1 Discovery Place, 5th Floor Silver Spring, MD 20910

Discovery Ethics Hotline: 1-800-398-6395

SAVE THIS INFO AND PASS IT AROUND MANY TIMES....WILL PUBLISH ADVERTISERS LATER. I see that they are mostly from Arkansas, Missouri, etc. The producers are probably from there also. That somewhat explains it, as incest and everything else is rampant down there! The problem is that they make it dangerous for the REST of the country, and their children. More then it is already!