'Toddlers and Tiaras' Mom

Baby Hooker Outfit Is Harmless

9/7/2011 11:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0907_toddler_tiaras_EX
The mother of the 3-year-old girl dressed as a prostitute on "Toddlers and Tiaras" tells TMZ, she's a good mom -- and insists "no harm was done to my child" by dressing her as a hooker.

Wendy Dickey tells us, her kid had no idea what she was dressed as anyway -- and the costume was "less revealing than gymnastics wear and swimsuits."

According to Wendy, the hooker outfit (below left) -- based on Julia Roberts' character from "Pretty Woman" -- "is a lot less harmful."

Wendy says she dressed her daughter as the "classy" Julia Roberts from the end of the movie as well (below right) -- but TLC edited that part out.

0907_toddler_tiaras_sub
Wendy says, "I'm raising my child just as well as any mother does ... I take my kid to church every week ... at least I'm not forcing them into sports and getting my child injured like some parents."

Wendy adds, "People need to look at their own family and what they're doing. I don't know why people are focusing so much on pageant moms when there's much more harmful things people are letting their children do!"

anne2

Discovery Ethics Hotline: 1-800-398-6395

Discovery Ethics Hotline: 1-800-398-6395

Discovery Ethics Hotline: 1-800-398-6395

BC

Hey, leave this dedicated mom alone! What's wrong with tricking your daughter out as a hooker so mom can get some TV time? If you can't use your own three year old to get 15 minutes of fame in the trailer park, who can you use?

kimbev69

so what that TLC edited out the classy julia roberts..the fact is that even with that part in i can't get it out of my head that scene when she is dressed like a hooker and climbing on the guy to give him a *******...how can you not think of this ... thank you WENDY ****EY for giving pedophiles amazing fantasies tonite..you piece of f'ing **** for a mother

Joe G

2 words CHILD ABUSE!

anne2

Google ""Toddlers and Tiaras"", and you will find many sites dedicated stickly to PERVS!! It does'nt take a Einstein to read thru some of the listings. ALL women of America. ATTENTION: Do not stop until we all are successful in getting this SICKO CRAP OFF OF OUR TV'S.....!

Claudia

this mother should consult a psychiatrist cause she has lost her senses.... dress her as a hooker ????????can't believe those stupid dumb contest still exist...and those you judge theses contest are even worst....STOP ABUSING CHILDREN FOR PETE'S SAKE...and yes this is a kind of abuse dear parents....

YGBFKM

You GOTTA be ******* kidding me! These women who put their daughters on this pedophile paradise all need to GET A LIFE before they completely destroy the lives of their daughters. WTF is this one thinking?? Dumb question because clearly she isn't. I mean seriously... are they so disappointed with themselves, their "oh well I'm married with kids, no chance for me to be on stage" lives that they subject their kids to this kind of abuse and exposure... for what? To live vicariously? To compete? To help launch a child into a TV career? Or perhaps the sickest motivation of all... to make money off the next (potential) JonBenet??? Ms. ****ey and the rest of the mothers... and I use that title quite reluctantly... all need to be examined by proper authorities, their rights as "parents" and judgement are, at the very least, seriously questionable.

A.M.D

She can't possibly talk about what "other" parents are doing, she is the one wearing the tiara. Is this for her or her daughter, seems a clear example of living your own dreams through your child. Sick! On another note maybe she's the one who really wanst to be the ho!

snaffuu'

1st 'little miss sunshine' as a stripper & now 'pretty woman'....what next???????????

MARGETALICA

the mother looks like miss piggy- get a clue

Bob

Maybe mommy should dress like that. She sure looks the part.

Terry

These are not cats or dogs being being pranced around in some best of breed show. These are real children and any parent that puts these kids in these shows should be charged with child abuse and forced into counseling.

tmz posters dont know sh1t

Good comments going! Im liking what I see here! I like the anger going on over here in this post, but listen up posters...I need more, I need that same rage you have in your racists posts! So, lets try this exercise...close your eyes very tight,zone out & pretend this mom & daughter were black. Without looking at the original pic again, open your eyes & start typing your hate away you ignorant bastards & b1tches! This is a great exercise, trust me! Go ape*****!

st

BTW--- a question to all you great/flawless parents out there.. Does your child have a Facebook? If the answer is yes, thanks for giving the pedos and pervs something to look at. Sounds as stupid as telling Wendy D that, huh? You people are mindless, judging, idiots!

babydoll

Good grief, this is pathetic and I cant stand the Tots and Tiara show first of all. Why on Gods green earth would you willingly dress your 3YEAR OLD as a hooker? Is this woman insane? I agree with a lot of the comments. You are already molding her character. Trust me I know some pretty smart 3-5 year olds and a lot of them do have a clue whats going on. Have you watched the show and seen how these kids talk to their mothers after being pampered and expecting the world to fall at their feet? These are mothers who have missed out on being high school queen, not picked for the cheer-leading team and no boyfriends during high school so they make up for it with their daughters. Trust me I think they should do a show 10 years later so we can see how these little girls are doing. I would love to see how they developed.
Mothers should have their children taken away by the way... this is a form of abuse to me.