'Toddlers and Tiaras' Mom

Baby Hooker Outfit Is Harmless

9/7/2011 11:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0907_toddler_tiaras_EX
The mother of the 3-year-old girl dressed as a prostitute on "Toddlers and Tiaras" tells TMZ, she's a good mom -- and insists "no harm was done to my child" by dressing her as a hooker.

Wendy Dickey tells us, her kid had no idea what she was dressed as anyway -- and the costume was "less revealing than gymnastics wear and swimsuits."

According to Wendy, the hooker outfit (below left) -- based on Julia Roberts' character from "Pretty Woman" -- "is a lot less harmful."

Wendy says she dressed her daughter as the "classy" Julia Roberts from the end of the movie as well (below right) -- but TLC edited that part out.

0907_toddler_tiaras_sub
Wendy says, "I'm raising my child just as well as any mother does ... I take my kid to church every week ... at least I'm not forcing them into sports and getting my child injured like some parents."

Wendy adds, "People need to look at their own family and what they're doing. I don't know why people are focusing so much on pageant moms when there's much more harmful things people are letting their children do!"

ALEXA

I HATE THAT SHOW IS CHILD ABUSE I DONT WANT A PERV TO SEE MY NIECE OR ANY OTHER CHILD LIKE THIS CANCEL THE SHOW

Me

Do you seriously think training to have your 3 year old act as a hooker is harmless. They are learning how to manipulate at an early age that thery will be having sex at 7 and dead before they are 18. And being in the spot light you are setting them up for all that riducule because its all taped and can be downloaded and mocked and used in the worst ways..No real mom would do this..Do yo know how many heard from the sky's of heaven how wrong this is? almost all the United States. As The Virgin Mary told you what will happen. they will be already dead by 18. have some respect for your daughter's future if not for anything else. The child protective people who are not the best people in the world have taken kids for a lot less-like obesity...this just angers me to no end.

wasted days and wasted nights

We don't need to see no little girls in hooker boots and tiaras. Stop it, weird stage mothers--y'all are wrong on so many levels to act like these pagents are just peaches and creme.

Pinky

I tend to think that psychological damage can be just as bad (if not worse) than physical damage.

FahQ

"I'm raising my child just as well as any mother does ... I take my kid to church every week ... at least I'm not forcing them into sports and getting my child injured like some parents." - Wendy

Nooooo, I agree. If you knew anything about physical exercise, you wouldn't be fat, Wendy. Stop trying to live vicariously through your little girl. Being dunked in a tub of holy water at the Vatican couldn't clean the grime off of you. You're basically inviting pedophiles to look at and think about that poor sweet baby. How long before she's the next JonBenet Ramsey?

nahiku

good grief -- NOW - I've heard everything!

Mee

Looks like the pimps are giving the John's what they want,
YOUNGER AND YOUNGER PROSTITUTES.

arsenio

It is harmful to the little girl only because puritanical, American psycho freaks think it's the work of the Devil, whom only exists in their sick, religious minds that have ruined the lives of many normal people! Religious freaks aren't normal, they just think they are!!!

chrisg

Wow way to make your daughter into the skank you never were.

Clamity

Mums like her should be locked away poor child

Mimi

Everything we do has an impact on a child's life. Allowing children to dress provocatively, knowingly, they are too young to understand the reasoning behind it attaches a norm to that child's persona. It is unfortunate some parents lack the understanding of what is appropriate and what is not. It is even more unfortunate some parents, hint hint, fail to make the right choices for their children well being. If you want to dress someone as a hooker, dress yourself. You are the adult and the child, well, should still be a child.

Allison

this is FUNNY !!

Nooo I just want my little girl to dress up like a PROSTITUTE !!!!! IDIOT !!!!

AH

I'm curious how Julia Roberts feels about this situation since Julia has a daughter of her own. I'm sure she doesn't approve, but still just curious to know what she would have to say.

This mother is a whack job if she thinks it's okay to dress her daughter in that. This kid is going to grow up with serious issues with that being her mom.

MissJai

I watch this show all the time and I think that some of the outfits & children are too cute!! This outfit I thought took it too far. The little girl probably does not even know who Julia Roberts is or about the movie Pretty Woman. So why would her mother think it ok to dress her like this character of all the movie characters in the world. I don't get it...why not a Little Mermaid or Princess Jasmine from Aladdin???
Then she says people need to look at their own family. I agree but she puts hers on national tv and therefore opens herself up to being judged. What goes on behind doors, no one can see but when it comes outside it is open for the whole world to view. Her problem is she is willing to do ANYTHING for her child to win but at what cost??

brigitte

she looks like a barbie doll, it's just so wrong.