'Toddlers and Tiaras' Mom

Baby Hooker Outfit Is Harmless

9/7/2011 11:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0907_toddler_tiaras_EX
The mother of the 3-year-old girl dressed as a prostitute on "Toddlers and Tiaras" tells TMZ, she's a good mom -- and insists "no harm was done to my child" by dressing her as a hooker.

Wendy Dickey tells us, her kid had no idea what she was dressed as anyway -- and the costume was "less revealing than gymnastics wear and swimsuits."

According to Wendy, the hooker outfit (below left) -- based on Julia Roberts' character from "Pretty Woman" -- "is a lot less harmful."

Wendy says she dressed her daughter as the "classy" Julia Roberts from the end of the movie as well (below right) -- but TLC edited that part out.

0907_toddler_tiaras_sub
Wendy says, "I'm raising my child just as well as any mother does ... I take my kid to church every week ... at least I'm not forcing them into sports and getting my child injured like some parents."

Wendy adds, "People need to look at their own family and what they're doing. I don't know why people are focusing so much on pageant moms when there's much more harmful things people are letting their children do!"

Kelly

ummm your forcing your child to have spray tans fake bleach teeth, etc. sports is actually good for your kids psycho

toni

all of you cruel eveil people shut up!! your so mean this lady sis not do this to harm her child it was just harmless fun where are you peoples sense of humor get a life!and leave this woman alone noone cares about your mean comments you sound like jerks!

Nmark

So, in her mind, going to church makes it okay to dress your kid like a hooker?

Katie

Where is the father of this little girl? A dad should see this for what it is and put a stop to it. If one parent has lost their mind the other parent needs to jump in and set them straight.

Cindy

So this is not causing any harm? I think they are nuts, what is wrong with sports? So you get hurt a bit. You say it does no harm, let's see what you say years from now when your daughter is walking the streets for money.

Chris

think i give a fvck your mom is a bitch needs to be slapped around for a while for allowing/dressing her daughter in this outfit WTF is the matter with you dumb bitches in this world

Sheila

Bet you she's from Texas...And, she's wearing her daughtersa crown ? Her 15 minutes was up 20 minutes ago. One of the reasons Texas is on fire: Stupid redneck azzed mamas dressing their 3 year old like Perry's daughters!

boobymanz

"at least I'm not forcing them into sports and getting my child injured like some parents."

No, you're not. You're just making your little girl dress up like a prosti-tot so some child molester can record the episode and play with himself while he and his molester friends watch it. You might as well stick a sign around her neck that says "Attention molesters, insert penis here, here, and here."

Bob

I don't understand all the negative comments for this show. These pageants are all about empowers women to realize their full potential. Everyone know that women are only good for two things...looking at and having babies. This show gets these young girls to realize that they need to do as they are told in life, and make sure that they always look good enough for someone to take care of them. What is wrong with teaching girls that only appearance matters? As far as the prostitute outfit is concerned, it is completely appropriate. Prostitution is a ubiquitous institution in our culture with low overhead and little training cost. This young woman is learning early that the only way she will get ahead in life is to show skin and let people stare at her. I think that the money these parents spend on turning their children into living dolls is much better spent than if it were saved for their education, and that TLC is very much justified in trying to convince America that this behavior is normal and even admirable (worthy of advertising on national TV.) My only problem is that the show does not go far enough. These girls should be competing at least as the sonogram level. I will soon be submitting my pitch for "Fetuses and Festivities" to TLC.

Vita

What the hell is wrong with these people? It's harmless? Dressing up your daughter a whore? But Michael Jackson hold his baby out the window for fans to see and firmly might I add, and Angeline and Brad let Shiloh dress however she wants and some of those same moms probably talked ****e.

I no longer feel bad that I rolled over for an extra five minutes of sleep when my kid said he was hungry. I thought I sucked.

lee

Seriously, you don't know why people are focusing on you and your child? Because you chose to exploit your child further by being on a reality tv show and therefore showcasing child pageants. And TLC edited out the "classy" outfit because reality shows want to shock. Did you not understand that before you signed your child up for this? And love the statement, "at least I'm not forcing them into sports" - so does this mean you're forcing them into pageants?

BakenWakes

This woman has the most flawed and ****** up logic in the world.

Joselyn

I watched this episode yesterday and what was most disturbing is how these moms let their children talk to them and scream at them! They're letting these kids, or training these kids to be spoiled little brats! AND, filling a baby bottle with juice and cola to keep them awake because they were up until 1am the night before and they're tired now!? You let a 2 or 3 year old sleep when they're tired, not pump them full of caffeine and sugar!
Let's also not forget the mom who was so pi$$ed off because her daughter was 5th that she didn't even want the trophy and stormed out of there. That's setting a GREAT example for your kid..ugh! :-/

Your Mom

Might as well just drop her off at a child sex offenders house and pick her up when ya feel like it... Ya dressing lil girls like a hooker isn't harmless... Just think of how many perverts out there who are getting a kick out of it. How can you clap and cheer for your daughter as walks down the runway looking like a hooker? How proud you must be?

David Fullam

I sincerely hope that all these folks who put on child beauty pageants die and go to hell.