Insane Clown Posse Rapper

I Left My Car For 10 Mins

and My Stereo Got STOLEN!!!

9/8/2011 11:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0908_violent_j_getty_EXD
Violent J
-- one half of the rap group Insane Clown Posse -- says he left his car unattended for a grand total of ten minutes yesterday ... and when he came back, his car stereo was GONE.

Sources close to Violent J -- real name Joseph Bruce -- tell us, the rapper and his pal were making a quick pit stop at some store in Detroit when the robber struck.

But according to sources, J blames himself -- because he left the door to his 2010 Suburban unlocked. Probably not wise.

We're told J doesn't plan to file a police report -- he's gonna suck it up and buy a replacement.

Detroit, ladies and gentlemen.

stargazer

Why say what you did about Detroit? The same thing would have happened out here, if he left his door unlocked. I'm original from Detroit and never once had my car broken into, while I lived there. Since I've been in LA, my car has been broken into 3 times and I live in a decent area. It can happen anywhere.

DJ KlownZ

Definitely wasn't a Juggalo! It was one of those scrubs that listen to "mainstream" music!

voiceofreason

Hard to believe that car stereos are still being stolen. Maybe it was the repo man from Rent a Center, getting their stuff back!

matt

**** all you ignorant hatin ass mother******* do you not have anything better to do with your lives then talk **** about somebody? this man is a millionaire who has created a whole other world of ppl who stick together an stand for something what the **** have you done with your life? please go die now the world is better off without you.

Lee90

Maybe it was one of your well respected fans?
But seriously, who respects a clown? Nobody.
A rapping clown?... Nobody.

Lee90

@juggaloszuch @matt, you both are not fooling anyone.

Juggalo's are unemployed ****weeds that listen to rapping clowns. Need I say anymore? And if he was a millionaie I'd think he'd fix those chompers.

David

How many times will you steal my car stereo, it dont even work you feel like a b!tch dontcha??

GetAGripPeople

Obviously the Insane Clown Posse doesn't include orthodontics in their Dental Plan.

roll3567

whoever stole from this cat better turn themselves in before the juggalos find their ass first.

B

He's lucky to still have a vehicle.

kelly

DETRIOT WHAT!!? Daaaang J!! haven't you made enough $ for a car alarm?! c'mon dude!!!

WaikikiWayne

Too bad Violent J & the Ass-Posse didn't get stolen to help society!

Nostradamus

Let's face it. Obviously some TMZ staffer is a closet juggalo.

Claus

******* MAGNETS!!!

E

What ELSE would happen if you left your car. This can happen anywhere, no matter what. You NEVER leave your car unattended! Lesson learned. NEXT.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments