Nike

We're Selling Marty McFly's

FUTURE SHOES!!!

9/9/2011 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0908_back_to_the_future_shoe_launch
The time has come ... Nike is FINALLY selling Marty McFly's futuristic high-tops from "Back to the Future II" ... 4 years before they're supposed to exist.

Here's the catch -- Nike is only releasing 1,500 pairs of the Nike Air Mag ... a shoe that Marty rocked in the year 2015 in the movie.

090811_mcfly_shoes_still
Nike has announced that all of the pairs will be auctioned on eBay ... with all of the proceeds going to the Michael J. Fox Foundation ... which helps fund research on Parkinson's Disease.

According to NiceKicks.com, the shoe contains an LED panel -- just like in the movie -- and is fully rechargeable ... with each charge fueling around 5 hours of awesomeness.

The shoes are great and all ... but seriously, WHERE THE HELL IS THE HOVERBOARD ALREADY?!

Michael J. Fox went on Letterman last night and talked about the shoe -- reminding people that the $$$ from the sale goes towards a good cause.

0909_fox_letterman_subasset

BigHoss

Thet started the biding at $4000!!!!!!!!

Dave

Pop your BTTF DVD into your PC and go to VidTaggr (http://vidtaggr.com/taggs.aspx?v=vtd0888571-ab) to read and add taggs...

Criss

How much?

middleagedcrazy

Didn't those wash ashore on the Pacific coast? I thought some stray shoes (with feet inside) washed ashore.

AndUKnowThisMan

McFly!! AnyBody Home McFly!!
or How about "Why don't you make like a tree and leave"
Biff was the best!!!!

Seacrest is a Shorty

I have one of these. My doctor made me wear it when I broke my foot.

Jexica

I don't get it. What's so special about them? They're ugly shoes, so they must DO something, right? People are paying thousands of dollars for what exactly? I don't. . .I don't get it.

Simone

MJFox needs to just STFU!

He is the biggest whiner ever. So you have Parkinsons, so do many others who don't have the money like you do to live such a cushy lifestyle.

Go cry to someone else you self centered clown. Michael J Fox you are disgusting.

Bill

Made by child slave labor in asia. Go NIKE! Not 1 product of Nike's made in the US, its biggest market.

Jason Kulpinski

shoes look cool and i get the charity thing but seariously what about the people that can't buy them at auction?!? Make them public so everyone could buy them!!!!!

brennan farley

Hoverboards dont work on water! you've got no powaaa!

Dave Russo

How much for the flying board?

www.comicdaverusso.blogspot.com

kizza

there 99,9999.99 $$$ fml i want these

damian auksorius

hi my names damian auksorius ,do you think nike will relase the mcfly shoe in 2015?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3